I thought this forum was for support??

suepass

Is it just me. I was feeling really upset earlier and posted a thread. lots of people have read it but not one person showed any support.
I have noticed this on other threads as well. Surley if someone is feeling rotten it's up to all of us to make contact.
I am completely new to all of this so appologies if I seem to have misunderstood what this is all about.

Hi Sue

Sorry that you feel down about no-one replying to your posts. People do read your post (although I didnt because I dont follow lighter life). People may read and feel that they are not knowledgeable to answer your problems and then your post may very well get lost further down in the pile.

This really is a very supportive forum and the people on here are amazing. Bear with us and once you get to know the people following your programme they will be cheering you on.

I hope that you feel a little bit stronger and able to cope with all the problems you have experienced. You have chosen a difficult diet to follow and I wish you every success.
Love
Rosie xx

Thank you it is much appreciated. That makes sense. I thought that it was all LLL people reading so could not work out why no one got back.
I do actually feel better. Believe it or not I think I was craving hot fresh chillis. I eat very very hot food and not had any for a week. I believe it's somthing to do with endomorphines or somthing. Anyway once again thanks for your helpl

alot of times people read, just looking for information or motivation or to see if there is something thye can help with - you will not always get a reply from someone just because they have read your thread. :)

Monday nights tend to be slow too, as it is a lot of weigh in/meetings for many.

THese sub forums tend to be a lot slower then the main LL forum....feel free to post in there if you need help immediately - you are more likely to get a quicker response.

:)

Re hot food - try adding tabasco to the soups. Not the same as a hot chilli but allowed!

Sorry for not replying - I'm not on LLL but in abstinence, but would still like to extend a hand of friendship and support...

Good luck on your journey

Cheers much better today. just the thank you button bugging me. I use fresh chilli as the sauces all use chilli anyway. I am sure it is allowed though I have not checked. It is not as though you use much just one or two fresh ones has sweet FA in them except a bit of fire!!!

I'd say - use the chillies... The guides used to tell me that I'm only allowed to eat green bell peppers only, but I went and ate the red, yellow and orange ones too... Didn't see why not, and it didn't affect the losses.

Back