• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I tipped my shake down the sink!!!

S: 13st6lb
I was clearly half asleep this morning when I blended my mint choc shake.

I always pour out my shake and then wash the blender straight away else it goes rock hard and takes ages to clean!

Anyway, this morning instead of tipping the shake into a glass, I turned the blender off and promptly walked over to the sink with it, emptied and began washing it before I realised what I had done!!!! What a waste! Had to make another one - lol !!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lynda

S: 14st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st5lb(16.26%)
oh dear! i have done that too when I was doing lighter life - I was half asleep - so dont have my first shake till around 10am now when I know im properly awake!!

I am really not a morning person:)

claire1

Silver Member
I was clearly half asleep this morning when I blended my mint choc shake.

I always pour out my shake and then wash the blender straight away else it goes rock hard and takes ages to clean!

Anyway, this morning instead of tipping the shake into a glass, I turned the blender off and promptly walked over to the sink with it, emptied and began washing it before I realised what I had done!!!! What a waste! Had to make another one - lol !!!
he he ...lol :D:D:D:D x

S: 12st2lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ohh what a waste ... still atleast you had another to hand, phew ... i am one of these people who puts the car keys in the freezer without thinking spends 2 days looking for them so don't feel that bad about it - i am sure you won't do it again xx

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol oh dear, thats so funny, but don't despair as I think a few of us have done the same. xx