I tipped my shake down the sink!!!

Ribenaberry

I was clearly half asleep this morning when I blended my mint choc shake.

I always pour out my shake and then wash the blender straight away else it goes rock hard and takes ages to clean!

Anyway, this morning instead of tipping the shake into a glass, I turned the blender off and promptly walked over to the sink with it, emptied and began washing it before I realised what I had done!!!! What a waste! Had to make another one - lol !!!

oh dear! i have done that too when I was doing lighter life - I was half asleep - so dont have my first shake till around 10am now when I know im properly awake!!

I am really not a morning person:)

I was clearly half asleep this morning when I blended my mint choc shake.

I always pour out my shake and then wash the blender straight away else it goes rock hard and takes ages to clean!

Anyway, this morning instead of tipping the shake into a glass, I turned the blender off and promptly walked over to the sink with it, emptied and began washing it before I realised what I had done!!!! What a waste! Had to make another one - lol !!!

he he ...lol :D:D:D:D x

Hope you have got a spare one hun.lol

Oh dear, that's not good! that cost you money! oops, maybe you'll have to leave it later in future until you're properly awake!

Ohh what a waste ... still atleast you had another to hand, phew ... i am one of these people who puts the car keys in the freezer without thinking spends 2 days looking for them so don't feel that bad about it - i am sure you won't do it again xx

Back