I want a kitten????

i'lldoit

Banned
Hello
Through-out my life I have always had Cats Dogs and lots of fluffy anf furry friends :D
UNTIL NOW :(
My Oh wasnt brought up with pets so isnt keen but Id love a cat and so would my girls :eek:
So Im going to say to him whenI get to Target I would like my prize to be a KItten :)
I think I deserve it and I would take care of it:)
Hes worried it will wreck the house scratching :eek:
I have looked around and Id love a persian :eek: a cream or mixed colour silver one?Anyone got any advice for me on this?How much they are what illnesses they're prone to?Ive seen on the net they are £200-£400 ?
Thanks
xxc

Awww i'd love one too but like your hubby i'm afraid of the scratching and bringing home of presents!!!! With my new job making me travel more too i think it's a defo no no for me.

Really think you should get one though!!!!!!! If you do i wanna see the pics!!! lol

Awww i'd love one too but like your hubby i'm afraid of the scratching and bringing home of presents!!!! With my new job making me travel more too i think it's a defo no no for me.

Really think you should get one though!!!!!!! If you do i wanna see the pics!!! lol

uMMMMMM HE SAID YES THEN HIS M8 AT WORK GOT ONE AND HE CAME HOME AND SAID ITS SCRATCHING ALL THEYRE STUFF :eek: SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS OR SAY ID LIKE 1 FOR CHRISTMAS AND HE CAN BUY IT FOR ME,HES ALWAYS SAYING HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO GET ME SO TRAAAAAAAAALAAAAAR THERE HE GOES :rolleyes: :D

YES PICS ALL ROUND :eek:
Bet your tired with travelling for work xxc

I wonder if you get one of those scratching posts does that keep them off your furniture?
Here is the link: Cosmic Catnip Alpine Scratcher from your pet supply source PetCareCentral.com
Cosmic Catnip Alpine Scratcher

petcarecentral_1917_81128794

Yes thanks MINI thats a fab idea :D you see he cant deny me now :cool: lol
xxc

Nor should he with the fantastic losses you are having. Plus you'll be running around after them and losing even more weight!! No drooling over their food though ... I did that the first time round when I'd not eaten any food for months and opened a tin of beautiful meaty chunks in a gravy .... and actually begrudged giving them food whilst i had a shake!

As far as damage to furniture etc ... not had too many problems with mine. I prefer to have more than one at once as they keep each other amused then (bit like kids!!!) but a spay bottle with water in is a good one if they do start to scratch and any old bopttle with small stones in shaken when they are naughty will stop them doing what they shouldn't. But if well occupied then they shouldn't ruin furniture etc.

Can't wait to see photos of new kitty/(ies) ........ and hope Mr I'lldoit comes up trumps!

Hi Beverly
Grat ideas thanks 2 ummmmmmmmm gosh he'll say a nono but I did think like you it is company for them if we are out???? maybe I'll have to play it by ear on his reactions by testing the water?The trouble is hes not an animal lover so it will be hard to convince him but he is a softy with our girls so maybe we can 'show him the animal light' ;)
Thanks agian im even more keen now lol
xxc

Back