I want a success tattoo!

I also have loads of tattoos, the most meaningful is my mirror on my back to symbolise always looking back on my 2 girls whilst driving. Yes the idea of the date is a great idea, what a great way to stay committed.

I got one the day i hit Target. Right on my tummy so if it ever got all horrible and dismorphed cos i got fat again, it'd be a constant reminder of my failure and i knew i didnt want that..

its in my albums, have a lookie. I love it. !! xox

hi i'm another tattoo lover i have 14 so far why don't u pop into the tattooist and look at what they have it might give you some more ideas or if u see a pic u like in a book or magazine cut it out they can copy it and use it for a tattoo :)

tattoo.jpg

this is mine :)

I love it. The butterfly symbolises for me, my change. Having it on my stomach was a massive deal for me. even showing the tattooist my stomach was huge, i had to book it weeks in advance just to get my head around it. I finally feel like i accept me.. a year and a half on... i still love it.

I have 4 tattoos.. this one, a rose on my back, two hearts with a whip through them on my bum (only v small) and my name with stars on my wrist.. my stomach by FAR killed. It was agony. But i love the pain haha

Back