I want knee high boots!!!!!

baileys

I went shopping today - I didn't buy much for me - but had a good look at all the clothes I could be in at Christmas - went into River Island and found the most fantastic pair of boots I've ever laid eyes on!!!! :p

Me being me - picked one up and thought hey I'll try it on - put it on and the foot fitted and managed to get the zip over my ankle - and after there forget it - another 3 inches of leather needed please!!

Oh me of the fat legs - it didn't help that the twig like sales assistant was watching all this - smirked and walked away (visions of me throwing the boot at the back of her head :eek::mad: ) - but saying all this I know by Christmas or just after - I can walk in there - buy the boots and hope that she serves me :p !!

Oh please oh please let me legs get thin enough to buy them please oh pretty please :rolleyes:

Knee highs.....the bane of my life. I'm 1 stone 1lb from goal and I still can't get in normal sized boots. I have to get the wide fit ones from Next for my....ahem....muscly:rolleyes:.....thighs. This last stone has to come of my tummy, not my legs!!! I hold no hope for normal sized boots. boo!!!!

Fingers crossed for ya though!!

Nicole xx

I have never been able to get into normal boots since my feet and ankles swole up hugely in pregnancy 17 yrs ago!!! My weight has now made it even worse but even if I loose the weight i dont think i will ever get my feet and ankles into boots. Do u think there is liposuction for feet and ankles lol.

I went shopping today - I didn't buy much for me - but had a good look at all the clothes I could be in at Christmas - went into River Island and found the most fantastic pair of boots I've ever laid eyes on!!!! :p

Me being me - picked one up and thought hey I'll try it on - put it on and the foot fitted and managed to get the zip over my ankle - and after there forget it - another 3 inches of leather needed please!!

Oh me of the fat legs - it didn't help that the twig like sales assistant was watching all this - smirked and walked away (visions of me throwing the boot at the back of her head :eek::mad: ) - but saying all this I know by Christmas or just after - I can walk in there - buy the boots and hope that she serves me :p !!

Oh please oh please let me legs get thin enough to buy them please oh pretty please :rolleyes:

I'm just the same!!

Searched at the weekend for some knee high boots but nothing would do up!!

I think I look normal enough now....why do they only make boots wide enough for skinny mares with no leg shape??

Amanda
xx

I brought a pair of trainers in River Island last year in the sale. And when I got home they were the wrong size I wanted an 8 and had got a 7 by accident. Anyway, I took them back and got a refund as I was walking away I over heard one of the assistants saying if I hadn't been so fat I would have been able to get in the 7's! Well thankfully I was with a mate or I'd have gone to pieces. My friend had a right go and I wrote a letter to the HQ! Got a load of vouchers back and an apology.

That a side hope you do get the boots and in the sale and that she serves you as well!

Kam x

Remind me never to go to River Island, I would be likely to commit murder!

I've always had legs like tree trunks, but to my absolute amazement i went into river island a few months ago and bought 4 pairs of knee high boots - and now i live in them - soooo lush!!! 2 black, 1 brown and 1 cream patent leather. All with 4 inch stiletto heels and cos i weigh far less know they don't even give me achey feet - RESULT!

This is one of the best benefits to losing weight!!!!!!

Luv,

my goal was to get back into my thigh high boots

well worth the pain of walking in them

*gotta love this diet* makes your dreams come true in sucha short time

If you have a store called peacocks near you then try in there, I have just bought a pair or knee high boots and they zipped up!!! they arent leather but a lovely boot and you cant tell they are not leather when they are on!!

Best of all, they were only £18!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never ever been able to get in knee highs before and I am so thrilled and I still have over a stone to go!

Oh me too! I have always dreamt of wearing knee-high boots (I think I'll leave the thigh-highs to my work associates *chuckles*) - but I still haven't got the nerve to go and try a pair on.

I will, though - one day soon! :rolleyes:

Ive never been able to get into normal knee hugh boots, even when I was much slimmer I have muscley calfs! :(
Id loooveeeee to have some that fitted!

i want some boots too as i have also never been able to wear them due to large calfs, so if you see a nice pair with kitten heels cos im too tall for proper heels, and i get a nose bleed if i wear heels lol, :)

I ordered from duo boots and they are beautiful but found that although they were fine at the tops they were to tight on the ankles:mad: !! They dont seem to realise some of us have large legs all the way up!!! They are definately the best site for the larger proportioned of us!! Sarahxx.

I had a similar experience with a pair of Levi jeans. Got them on ok but with a gap of around 3 inches between the button and the hole through which my tummy poked! It's just made me more determined, I WILL have those jeans this side of Christmas!

As Redann said, this plan delivers results in such a short time, your dream boots are a few shakes/soups and bars away...keep going!:)

Hi guys,

I share your problem with knee high boots!! :(

However, I bought a great pair of chocolate brown boots today! Marks & Spencer have a great range of different colour boots - 2 sizes of heels - that are like a shoe with a knee-high stretch part that goes over bigger calves (sorry about spelling). They are swade like in texture. I was sooo.. excited to finally find a great, smart looking pair of boots!! :D The price wasn't bad either - £35. They are comfortable and will look fab with winter skirts.

Enough promoting M&S, you should check them out though!

Love DD xx

Why don't you buy the boots now as an incentive to comtinue your weight loss? You know - something to work towards!

Thats what Ive done. Im about an inch from fastening now but by xmas they should be zipping up no problem!!!

xx

I usually get mine from Evans, i've had some lovely knee highs from there and have had to stop myself buying about 7 more pairs in the past 3 weeks. I DON'T NEED THEM!!!!! even though I want them.

Back