I want to be 10 stone!!! - T's food diary

The dreaded Weds was improved this week, i ended up having oat so simple and that filled me so did not snack as normal.
But did have fish and chips.
I only picked at the batter so hopefully it was not too bad.
My brother turns 40 tomorrow so a large alcohol fueled weekend will commence if i can stay the same or reduce the effects i will be pleased.

Thursday

Breakfast - Poached Eggs on Toast
Lunch - Yummy Lasagne - 2 syns, Mullerlight
Tea - Not sure yet but i thinking about easy peasy cheesy pie with baked beans.
Syns today - 2 so far

Today stuck to plan so all good.
However tomorrow and Saturday will be off plan as my big bro 40th which will mean lots of alcohol, hopefully not too much bad food but i can but try.
So i thought i would spend this evening planning teas for Sunday through to Sunday.
I do 2 week shop every other so if i plan 10 teas it should be a great way to work on getting rid of the extra.

Weekend was as naughty as expected. Sushi alcohol Friday. Sausage sandwich and copious amounts of alcohol. Sunday hungover spaghetti bolgnese and mint choc chip ice cream. All in all really really naughty but my brother only 40 once. Straight back on plan today.

Yesterday was 100%
Today is green
Lunch is mushy pea curry with mushrooms and peas & boiled rice
Tea is savoury rice and Tandori chicken

Had a mad couple of days and ate everything in sight.
Went to see the specials in London then spent all day yesterday wandering around Camden Market eating all the freebies.
But now i need to knuckle down and get some serious weight off for Christmas.

Walking around London for a whole day just reiterates how much i need to lose weight and get fitter.
Walking up to Alexandra Palace was a killer and it really showed me how unfit i am

Lost 1lb this week.
And also today i am in the zone.
SW zone that is.
I have today been reading through diaries, getting ideas, i even bought a vegetarian magazine to get some ideas for green days which i struggle with.

I really am feeling positive.
Today has been a great success too.

My plan is to lose at least 7lbs by Xmas, so i can have 2 weeks of plan and not worry.

B - Bacon Sandwich (heb) - Ketchup - 1 syn
L - Shepherds Pie (heb), Peas - 3 syns
D - Bacon and Mushroom Omelette - Ketchup - 1 syn
S - Snacksize Curly Wurly - 3 syns, Snacksize Fudge - 3 syns
2 Mullerlight, 2 rich tea - 4 syns

15 syns today - 100%

I am planning a green day tomorrow and thanks to fellow slimmers on here, i am all set.

B - Porridge
L - Spicy Tomato and Lentil Soup, Jalepeno Houmous with Peppers, Carrots, Celery. Mullerlight for dessert
D - Spanish Chicken Kebabs, Jacket Potato and Salad

Yesterday went to pot.
Had a terrible day at work and binged on everything.
However today i woke up and thought why mess up my diet because of a bad day, so i got straight back on it.

Today been good its a green day

B - Banana
L - Homemade Syn Free Jalepeno Houmous, Carrots, Celery and Pepper Crudites, Salt and Vinegar Ryvita Mini's.
D - Jacket Potato, 42g Lowfat Mu Cheese, Salad, Pickled Onions, Pickled Beetroot, Pickled Gherkins

S - HEB still to have as a snack, Wagon Wheel -8.5 syns, 2 Nice Biscuits - 4

Syns today 12.5

Tomorrow i have a big day at work so i have ensured i have a really nice lunch planned, something to look forward.

Green Day

B - Poached Eggs on Toast
L - Ham and Lentil Soup, Jalepeno Houmous with Carrots and Celery
Frazzles - 6 syns
D - Jacket Potato, Salad, 42g Mu Cheese, Beetroot

Syns so far 6

Back