I want to be 10 stone!!! - T's food diary

teresa32uk

Silver Member
I am back, it is funny but i have tried and tried to do SW without keeping a food diary online and each time i fail, so i am back to get down to 10 stone. It will be a mix of red, green and ee and if you can help or notice anything wrong please let me know.
It is you guys that keep me on the straight and narrow. Thanks in advance.

Current Weight 11stone.

Thursday - Extra Easy, 26th August, 2010

I am off work this week so sticking to plan will be hard, but will do my best as i really need to get back in the swing of things. My 33rd birthday in 4 days and hopefully by my 34th i will be a size 12, this is the first step towards this.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEB) and Banana with milk (HEA)

Lunch - Slice of Ham, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Pickled Onions, 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, Pickled Beetroot. 3 Ryvita and Dairylea light triangle - 4 syns

Snacks - Mullerlight, Packet Of Quavers 4 1/2 syns, Small Dairy Milk - 5 syns

Tea - Homemade Lentil and Bacon Soup. Had 2 bowls as it tasted so good. Apple.

Syns today - 13.5 syns
Good day so far, may make a 1/2 syn roulade tonight with some frozen raspberries.

Last edited:
Friday - Extra Easy, 27th August, 2010

Breakfast - A slice of 1/2 syn roulade with cup of tea - 1 syn

Lunch - Smash Pizza, Tuna, 42g Low fat cheddar, Tomato, Onion, Chilli, Mushrooms

Tea - 3 syn Steak and Onion Pie, Mccains rustic chips 3 syns, Garden Peas, grilled tomato

Yes i am back on track, i lost 2lbs this week that means 9lbs in total.
I am pleased to see the scales going the right way again, lets see what this week brings but it is my birthday so a stay the same would be fine.

3 days off plan for my birthday, back on tomorrow.
Had a lovely birthday bank holiday weekend, chinese for later so should not be too bad as long as i can stay away from the chicken balls and spring rolls as they all deep fried x x

Teas for the next 2 weeks

Quorn Sausages Baked Bean Bake
Spaghetti Bolgnese
Pizza Chicken, Jacket Potato and Salad
Moussaka
Crab stuffed plaice with vegetables
Lamb Shank with Mash Potato and Peas
Jamie Oliver Fish Pie
Pork Shank, Noodles and vegetables
SW Grill Up Tea

Really lookin forward to getting back on plan and hopefully next birthday i will be a perfect size 12 or smaller xx

Really struggling to get back on plan, as i am on holiday till Monday from work was trying to get into before returning. But really struggling. Hopefully today i can do a 100% day and then feel I am on the right track. Fingers crossed xx

Thursday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 57g wholemeal bread, 2 poached eggs
Mullerlight

Lunch - Had breakfast late, so had tea for lunch
Speedy Prawn Curry and Rice, Sainsbury Mini Snickers - 5 syns

Hea - Milk
Snacks - Grapes, Mullerlight
Syns today - 5 so far

A really good day and 100% on plan.

Last edited:
Went food shopping today and i go back to work tomorrow, so should be 100% on plan. I have all my meals planned for the week for main meals and will ensure each day i take some lunch to work including snacks and bits to ensure i dont cheat. I am going to really try this week and ensure i do 30 mins body optimise each day. Really hoping for a 2 or 3lb loss.

Monday - Extra Easy*

Breakfast - Quorn Sausages, Baked Beans

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Batchelors Savoury Chinese Savoury Rice, Leftover Cooked Chicken Breast, Plum Tomatoes, Yellow Pepper

Tea - Chicken Cacciatore with pasta.

Evening Snacks - Fibre Plus (Heb)
30g Walkers Extra Crunchy Salt and Malt Vinegar Crisps - 7 syns
Small bowl of sugarfree jelly - 1 syn

8 syns today

Last edited:
Tuesday - Extra Easy*

Breakfast - 2 bananas

Lunch - Fibre Plus

Snacks - 5 twin cherry jelly sweets - 5 syns

Tea - Oakhurst Lamb Shank in Mint Gravy, Mash Potato, Carrots and Green Beans - 3.5 syns

Dessert - Lime Sugarfree Jelly - 1.5 syns

Evening Snack - 2 x 4 syn homemade apricot brownies.

Syns today 18 syns but as only had 7 yesterday this should be fine.xx

Last edited:
Wednesday* - Red Day

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich, Brown Sauce - 1 syn

Snack - Mullerlight and Banana

Lunch - Smoky Chicken and Red Pepper Kebab x 2 - 1 syn with Rocket, Red Onion and Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinegar

Snack - 2 party rings - 2 syns

Tea - 5 Bacon, 2 Be Good To Yourself Sausages - 1 syn, 2 Dry Fried Eggs, Dry Fried Plum Tomatoes and 57g bread, 1 teaspoon sour cherry jam - 1.5 syns

Evening snacks - 25g party mix - 5 syns and chocolate apricot brownie - 4 syns
Mullerlight

15.5 syns today so far

Last edited:
Thursday* - Extra Easy

Breakfast - None today, got up late

Lunch - Banana, 57g wholemeal bread and Roast beef, salt

Tea - SW Spaghetti Bolognese

Snacks - 4 party rings - 6 syns, Apricot and Chocolate brownie - 4 syns, Rich Tea, Malted Milk and Nice - 5 syns

15 syns today so far

Last edited:
Well its Thursday night, weigh in for me is Sat Morning and i have stuck to plan for 4 days 100%, cant remember the last time i did this and i feel great, really hope the scales reflect this on Saturday.
Everything has been measured, nothing i have eaten has not been counted, i really hope this is a good one.

Well its Thursday night, weigh in for me is Sat Morning and i have stuck to plan for 4 days 100%, cant remember the last time i did this and i feel great, really hope the scales reflect this on Saturday.
Everything has been measured, nothing i have eaten has not been counted, i really hope this is a good one.

hi there, nice menus there, esp the lamb shank..yum! Nice to hear you so positive, good luck for WI, drink lots of water and eat plenty of superfree tomorrow, donna x

Friday * - Not sure

Well i jinxed it, Friday came and i went right off plan after looking at what i ate i cannot even work out what day it was. Oh well i weigh in, in a little while so i will post how this all worked out.

I really need to keep to plan on Friday nights and stay clear of wine and snacks argh........

Saturday - Red Day*

Breakfast - 3 eggs scrambled

Lunch - Bacon Sandwich made with 57g wholemeal bread, Tomato Sauce - 1 syn

Tea - SW Lamb Doner Kebab with Wholemeal Pitta and Salad

Going out for a few drinks tonight so we will see how many flexible syns required. he he.

Back