I want to be half the person i am now!!

Razzle Dazzle

I have decided i am going to keep a diary as tonight i am feeling very upset because at my first weight in tonight i had only lost 0.5lb. I would love to lose over half of my bodyweight and this small loss on my first week has really deflated me with having such a huge amount of weight to lose :cry:. I have been on plan 100% and my consultant checked my food diary and agreed that it was fine. It is not * week as that was last week so that more than anything made me expect a better loss this week. I will keep going at it though and hopefully i will have a good loss next week............

its quite common for this to happen honey, its just so frustrating isn't it :mad:

keep going and i am sure next week will show a bigger loss.:bighug:

I'm sure next week you will see a huge difference, keep with it this week and see what happens. It's hard I know but you will see the results!

I look forward to reading your diary and seeing what happens next week :)

Thank you, i am feeling a bit more positive today and will stick at it. I have a 12 week countdown so see no other option! x

Hello I'm sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for, I'm sure it will be better next week. Just keep taking it one day at a time. I'm like you want to lose half my weight, so if you need some encouragement let me know! think its going to be a long slog but we can get there x

Back