i want to die...

delilah

i have never felt this low
i am exhausted and cannot face having another shake
i couldnt manage my last one last night and i havent had one today. i feel naucious and literally urge at the thought of having to have another shake. i dont know what to do :( :(:(:(

How many days in are you?

You need to have another shake to get your energy levels up, or you need to contemplate if this is the right diet for you. How has your water intake been? I find if I dont drink enough I get very tired

Stick with it, you will feel better...

Hi Delilah,
When did you start ss if you have just started it can take a few days to start to feel the benefits like increased energy etc. You have to take all the ss meals or you will feel very weak- have you tried the tetras? They may be easier for you to take.

Gotta love tetras - when you really dont want anything, just close your eyes and suck it through the straw :D

thank you, i started on thursday and have been having at least 2ltr of water a day, i think its the flavours i dont like i only have mint choc and summer fruits and like two tomatoe soup but i cant change any as they have to be ordered (as i live on an island we dont have a big supply!) if i only manage two today is that really bad? ill try and get all three in ill go home at lunch and have one and one when i get home from work and try another later but my stomach is playing games with me it would seem! also ive been reaaaaaallly bloated, is this right? xxx

You need to have the full 3 a day hun. I couldn't face mine this morning as I have really gone off the capuccino and thats all i have left until later today. I just made it cold and then knocked it back quickly with lots of water afterwards. Making the packs into muffins helps too as it's the thickness of them i usually can't stand.

Roz x

i tried to make a muffin yesterday but failed miserably haha im feeling a bit better now i have had some water but i guess your right it has to be done no matter how im feeling! i want to succeed with this so im gonna shut my pie hole (hmm pie <3) and get on with it!! thank youu all xxxxx

i tried to make a muffin yesterday but failed miserably haha im feeling a bit better now i have had some water but i guess your right it has to be done no matter how im feeling! i want to succeed with this so im gonna shut my pie hole (hmm pie <3) and get on with it!! thank youu all xxxxx

Hi delilah :)

I'm glad to read you're feeling a bit better now as I was concerned when I just saw the title of your thread:eek::D

I agree with everyone else in saying you need to make sure you are drinking plenty of water or you will feel really cr#p.

Lacey :)

have u tried the mix a mousse i find that having one of my shakes in a mousse makes it easier for me but i know someone who only has mousses try it xx

Hi sweetie, how u feeling? I hope you're feeling more positive about the diet and you're having all 3 of your sachets. I am getting alittle bored of the diet too because i can only stomach the choc mint shake and the choc velve tetra.

I felt quite low and miserable in the first week, i couldnt see why i was doing the diet and i had no energy at all. But after you get through the first week you will feel great and have tons of energy.

Give youreself little treats, like bubble baths, magazines,a new book or a new CD to take your mind of food and treat yourself because this diet is so difficult and you are doing so well.

Try to drink a minimum of 2.5 litres of water a day and you will be fine.

Let us know how you get on xx

Hi Delilah,
The nausea will pass - drink lots of water. You could also make jelly with water flavourings - and mousse etc. I also have the shakes with lots of ice - if you make it in a smoothie maker with tons of ice it's like a McDonalds smoothie (choc or choc mint). I'm not too keen on the soup - needed lots of pepper and eventually gave up on them ! Are you doing ss+ ? Keep at it - it's worth it !!!

i need to get me some of this mix a mousse and some tetra packs i couldnt find any of the mousse stuff in the shop so ill ask my CDC when i see her next. thank you all for your concern it really has helped!! im getting some new flavours this week so hopefully they will help! can i take things like sickness pills or are they not allowed? xx

i love the choc mint made into a moussee, day 3 last time it was the only thing i could stomach.

make sure your getting enough water, i feel like carp if i have less than 3 litres and feel so much better if ive had 5 litres during the day

your cdc should be able to keep you supplied with mix a mousse but if shes out of the stuff ( since ur on an island ) gelatine powder from places like holland and barrettwork in the same way

Mix a mousse is expensive - buy supercook gelatine (costs 50p for 6 sachets!). The water flavouring lasts for ages and if you are making jelly food colouring is good to have.

that water flavouring stuff sounds good can u make jelly with it then but not with ur shakes, i take it the jelly is jusst like an extra something to munch on? i think i can say ive actually had enough chocolate for a while!!! xx

you can use mix a mousse on your shakes and its allowed on ss

think one person tried a savory moussee, not sure it would be my kind of thing thou

Back