I want to lose 7 to 8 kg within 3 months; what should I do?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by pete10141748, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Welcome to MM's johson.j

Workouts and exercise are great for making you toned and healthier, but not so great for losing weight - you need to change your eating patterns to really get results.

If my math is right, 8 kilo's is about 1stone 2lbs, in 3 months I would think that a diet of very healthy eating combined with good amounts of cardio would let you almost achieve that. Going by a loss of 1lb a week, you would lose 12 of the 16lbs you want to lose.

Why the timeframe of 3 months? Just curious!

Other (more intense) options are programs like LighterLife Lite which would pretty much guarantee you lost a stone in the 3 months as the average loss on a VLCD is 1 stone in 1 month.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jayne23

jayne23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    cambridge sole source would easily do it or one of the other programmes, check out the cambridge diet website,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.