I want to lose weight for Christmas!!!!

TeaAddict

Hello & help!!!!!

I've been searching & searching for the perfect way to lose weight before Christmas... I know I only have 4 weeks to go but I'm desperate! Please can any of you recommend a fast (& healthy way) to shed. xxx

Hi

I have recently joined slimming world and lost 9lbs in my first 2 weeks. I think this is a great diet - doesnt feel like a diet. I did weight watchers in the past but feel like i can eat more on slimming world. Good luck on whatever you decide to do x

Hi Jillian,

Thank you, I have already tried Slimming World & Weight Watchers, both not very successful for me :( my friend has told me about a weight loss tea which is supposed to be a good diet without having to cut a lot out of your normal diet...but I don't know much about it. Obvi being a tea addict you'd think I might like it but I've tried green tea & don't rate that very much ;) thank you, I think I'm going to need it! xxx

Yes - I find it ok as you can eat lots of fruit for snacking and the dinners i have been making are really lovely - just need to make sure i bulk up on veg or salad! xx

I think it depends on how much you have to lose? How much you want to (willpower)? And how much you can afford?
I started slim fast 10 days ago and I didn't think I had a lot of will power but I do seem to be losing weight and I still get to eat in the evening with my family. I'm not sure a total meal replacement would suit me but I may look into it after Christmas.
Apart from SW and WW what else have you tried before?

Hello & help!!!!!

I've been searching & searching for the perfect way to lose weight before Christmas... I know I only have 4 weeks to go but I'm desperate! Please can any of you recommend a fast (& healthy way) to shed. xxx

Hi Tea addict,
The fastest way to lose weight is a lot of hard work! Work out your Bmr - Weight in lbs times by height. Thats how many calories you should consume in a day. Small meals several times a day. Dont eat anything a few hours before sleeping. Drink lots of water throughout the day. Lots of exercise. Preferrably sprinting or anything that you are working out at 90% - 95% of your maximum heart rate. This not only gets you fit quick but also raises your metabolism and burns a lot of fat while you arent even exercising. Imagine sat on the sofa watching your favourite movie or t.v show and you are stil burning fat. Interval Training is key!

Good Luck With your challenge!

AJEFITNESS

Back