I was doing so well....

chubbymum

..what is it with me and BLOODY wine!!!!

hahaha

half a bottle :l

scales arent affected yet, in fact its sayin -3 since monday...

Heres hoping eh :l :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Please tell us you hate some carbs before doing that!!!!:eek:

Erm nope..

I even missed a bloody sachet yesterday arghhh

I had a bar in the morning and a carton mid aftie.. then lots of wine in the evening..

I did drinkn GALLONS of water though.

Still

arghhh

Im avoiding wine at all costs... i cant resist it! dunno what is wrong with me.

I know ive read that and still it hasnt deterred me..

I need a good shaking :(

Preferably when ive lost half my bodyweigh mind (make it a bit easier for you ha!)

Chubbymum!!!!:whoopass::rant2:
What are you trying to do to yourself???? I know I'll probably get yelled down for saying this but have you concidered that maybe CD isn't the best diet for you to follow? If you really can't stay away from the wine and you skip packs then you are putting your health at risk doing this diet.

go steady on the wine hun x

was only one pack i have missed in over 2 weeks.

Its the good old' wine.

Its me mate hes a bad influence hahaha :)

No more wine.. i pledge my allegance to SS 100%

That's how it starts though...oh it's only one pack, oh it's only a few glasses of wine...next thing you know it's only one kidney failure!!! I'm not trying to scare you but you seem to think it's not something to be taken seriously hun. If you want to do this diet you can't blame your friends (did they pin you down and make you drink it???) and you have to stick to the plan, which means having all your packs and throwing out the bottles of wine. I bet if you explained to your friend what could happen if you drink they'd be trying to keep the wine away from you if they were any sort of friend! If you are to tempted by wine then refuse to have it in the house if it helps. It's a short term sacrifice for long term gain.

Thought I'd put in my tuppence worth, I too love my wine and after 3 weeks on SS I decided to have a carb free meal and a couple of glasses of wine... I was so ill I can't begin to tell you... It took 3 days to get over, it wasn't even like a hangover, more like bodily damage.. when you are in ketosis all the glycogen is used up from your liver, leaving it literally exposed, that is why the alcohol hits so hard... I'm sorry I'm not being very scientific, there are loads of posts on here with the real medical stuff...

Just remember alcohol and ketosis DO NOT MIX - don't even chance it.

Thought I'd put in my tuppence worth, I too love my wine and after 3 weeks on SS I decided to have a carb free meal and a couple of glasses of wine... I was so ill I can't begin to tell you... It took 3 days to get over, it wasn't even like a hangover, more like bodily damage.. when you are in ketosis all the glycogen is used up from your liver, leaving it literally exposed, that is why the alcohol hits so hard... I'm sorry I'm not being very scientific, there are loads of posts on here with the real medical stuff...

Just remember alcohol and ketosis DO NOT MIX - don't even chance it.

Ouch....very well put! :eek:

Back