I was eating all night!

hur575

In my dream! I dreamt that I was in a party and hiding from people and eating, then telling myself I am on diet and felt so upset that I ruined it. Then I woke up!! What was that about! anyone with similar dreams?

Hahaha :D I haven't had any food dreams yet as such, do day dreams count? as I'm always thinking about food... sure the food dreams are the next attack my body is gonna unleash on me... FEED ME FEED ME!! xx

How wierd! I dreamt the same thing last night!! The most odd bit was when I was eating a cake that was the shape of my baby boy.. !!!!!! Creepy!!!

How wierd! I dreamt the same thing last night!! The most odd bit was when I was eating a cake that was the shape of my baby boy.. !!!!!! Creepy!!!

That is freaky,:eek: I think our mind playing tricks with us.

ALWAYS dream of food it's so weird and i watch lots of cooking programmes and talk about food... don't want it but talk about it.. must like torturing myself lol

the first time i did ll i had a vivid dream i ate a whole bowl of wotsits. when i woke up it took me a while to figure out if i had really eaten or it was a dream.... honestly i had to phone my oh and ask if i had eaten my younger sons crisps?? he thought i was mad lol xx

ALWAYS dream of food it's so weird and i watch lots of cooking programmes and talk about food... don't want it but talk about it.. must like torturing myself lol

I also don’t want it, I do not even think of food during the day or crave.

the first time i did ll i had a vivid dream i ate a whole bowl of wotsits. when i woke up it took me a while to figure out if i had really eaten or it was a dream.... honestly i had to phone my oh and ask if i had eaten my younger sons crisps?? he thought i was mad lol xx

Mine also felt real, I was too upset, I was so glad it was a dream.

omg yes, I think and dream about food a lot especially when I am not in ketosis. I think about pizzas and all things carbohydrate, thing is I am not even keen on pizza.

omg yes, I think and dream about food a lot especially when I am not in ketosis. I think about pizzas and all things carbohydrate, thing is I am not even keen on pizza.

I guess we get to eat at night :p

Back