I was wrong!! Thighs are shrinking!! lol

SandyKH

Hi everyone,

I tried on a size 16 2 weeks ago and it wouldn't go up my thighs. So I decided to again today (I have no idea why) but it actually did fit!! And button up lol. I'm so happy!! I have a massive smile on my face and am feeling really confident. I'm actually bothering to make myself look nice now as before I'd just given up.

Feels sooooo good!!!! :party0019:Bring on the following month I'm determined to get into a size 14 and then a 12!! Wow I've never been a size 12 ever... and then maybe a 10?!?! :eek: I cannot imagine buying size 10 or 12 bottoms for myself!!

xxxxxxxx

Bet you do get there, and why not imagine your size 10;) x

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I can lose as quick as you 2 Stone in 4 weeks is amazing.

Oh wow!!!! Well done!!!

well done Sandy thats fab xx

Good on you girl,Im so pleased for you,such a great excuse to go shopping (not that us girls need one!) x

wow! well done thats really good,go you!:D

i tryed on my really nice jeans that are way to tight for me yesterday and they were too big! i couldnt belive it.i also had a smaile on my face all day:D

thats fantastic well done hun, size 12 and 10s are not far away, hope to have the same success as you. xx

Well done..it's such a fantastic feeling when you get into smaller sizes..you feel so much more confident. Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone!! I can't believe I didn't discover LT earlier lol. But there's plenty of time to go out and party in the summer! xxx

Lillie I think I'm going to be hunting for smaller clothes in my wardrobe every two weeks now to see if they fit! It's feels wkd when they do!!!! xxx

Shamrock I'm a poor student lol so am waiting till I lose loads of weight before I can go shopping. Or I may just beg my dad for some money! xxx

xxxxx

well done u!!! it makes u feel so gr8. i was a bit disappointed that after losin 4 stone ive only dropped 2 dress sizes. mayb theres a bigger gap between plus size clothes. who knows lol.

:Dwow thats a fantastic loss ... i would be well chuffed too if i had lost so much ... ! you will soon be a size 10 noooo problem... brill xx

Back