I Weighed in ....................

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JimmyShoo, 15 November 2009.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

i weighed in 6lb lighter this week taking me to a weight loss of 44lbs to say i am happy would be an understatment. :talk017:

In celebration of this i have added some pics to my profile before and so fars.

I couldn't have got this far without my Minimins pals you are complete stars MWAH xxxx
    miss jelly tot and Gemma1986 like this.
  2. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Wahoooo You look lovely! :)

Really stunning well done you!

CD is the bestest!! x
  3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Hi JS,

I couldn't find your photos. Did they load?

4. Falafel

Falafel Well-Known Member

Fantastic!! Well done!! x
  5. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Lovely pics! You've made such great progress :) Enjoy it!
  6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

you look fantastic hunni well done you really are doing so well xx
  7. jlm

jlm Well-Known Member

looking good my friend!!! Fantastic loss... i love those big loss weeks they give you such a boost dont they??!! Am sure you are still smiling!
  8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Excellent photos, what a great transformation from first. Yet another time that I have to state that you looked a glamorous and bubbly lady before CD, so this diet has enhanced your natural self, a big well done x
  9. linzyloo

linzyloo Well-Known Member

Thats brilliant! Well done you! xx
  10. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Aw thank you all so much for your lovely comments, i still have to lose 21lbs to be at target and i am really hoping to be at 10st 7 lb for xmas which will give me 7lbs to lose after xmas. Then i will re-evaluate my target as i would like to stop smoking so may go another stone less to allow me to do this with a weight buffer.

thanks again you made my day xx
  11. Rudles

Rudles Well-Known Member

Wow, well done you!!
  12. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Wow JS,

You are going to really make the most of your new year! A thinner, fitter you -- and then to stop smoking. Good Luck with all of that, and congratulations on deciding to do these things.

13. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

That's brilliant, well done you!!
  14. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Well done hon you have done amazingly well and you look fantastic a total transformation you should be so proud of yourself..
    Keep smiling you look great x