I Weighed in ....................

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
i weighed in 6lb lighter this week taking me to a weight loss of 44lbs to say i am happy would be an understatment. :talk017:

In celebration of this i have added some pics to my profile before and so fars.

I couldn't have got this far without my Minimins pals you are complete stars MWAH xxxx

Congrats!

i weighed in 6lb lighter this week taking me to a weight loss of 44lbs to say i am happy would be an understatment. :talk017:

In celebration of this i have added some pics to my profile before and so fars.

I couldn't have got this far without my Minimins pals you are complete stars MWAH xxxx

Hi JS,

I couldn't find your photos. Did they load?

MM

Fantastic!! Well done!! x

you look fantastic hunni well done you really are doing so well xx

looking good my friend!!! Fantastic loss... i love those big loss weeks they give you such a boost dont they??!! Am sure you are still smiling!

Excellent photos, what a great transformation from first. Yet another time that I have to state that you looked a glamorous and bubbly lady before CD, so this diet has enhanced your natural self, a big well done x

Aw thank you all so much for your lovely comments, i still have to lose 21lbs to be at target and i am really hoping to be at 10st 7 lb for xmas which will give me 7lbs to lose after xmas. Then i will re-evaluate my target as i would like to stop smoking so may go another stone less to allow me to do this with a weight buffer.

thanks again you made my day xx

Wow, well done you!!

Wow JS,

You are going to really make the most of your new year! A thinner, fitter you -- and then to stop smoking. Good Luck with all of that, and congratulations on deciding to do these things.

MM

That's brilliant, well done you!!

Back