I went shopping for free

mazzyboo

...in my wardrobe :D

i found new clothes, well felt new since i hadnt worn them in years and it felt great!
i decided to clearout clothes that were too big for me or that i had no intention of wearing again. I had piles of clothes sized at 16,14,12,10 lol! pregnancies aye lol

Well i'm back into my size 14s and my next goal is obviously to get back into my 12s.

on another note there was something i wanted to say yesterday but distracted by my kids, well the 2yr old twins but i wanted to thankyou all.

i wanted to thank everyone thats ever posted on this forum because just reading here helps me immensely. its so supportive and inspiring that even when you mess up it gives you the strength to keep going.

i've had small slip ups a couple weeks ago but have found it much easier to brush myself off and get back to it. which is why i have been fortunate to still lose weight.

so again thankyou all :) xxx

Well done on getting down to a size 14! Makes so much difference to your self esteem when you can fit into a smaller size doesn't it. Keep it up & you'll soon be into that size 12 x

I'll second that :) well done on getting in your size14's
That's my next goal, and hopefully I'll soon be there :)

Yayyy well done hun, great feeling getting into smaller clothes. Or better still when they get too big after only a few weeks :)

Back