I went somewhere I don't belong :( *now with pics of my butt*

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Teehee.

I went shopping in Slaters - where I ALWAYS shop for work clothes, and occasionally for casual. So I'm browsing, and the guy comes up and says:

"Are you shopping for someone else?"

I'm like:

"No, just browsing for me".

He leans in:

"This part of the shop is for the larger gentleman sir, there won't be anything to fit you".

:eek:
:D:D:D:D

I'm officially not a "larger gentleman" anymore! More than that, no one else thinks so :cool::cool:

Made. My. Day. And today I went shopping with a gf, who help me pick some cool tee shirts and cool jeans. And then I went to a charity shop and bought a loooooad of stuff for £41. Including an FCUK teeshirt (which I may never wear as it's too cool for me lol).

Last edited:
Whadya mean? course your cool enough:) But what agreat buzz-I walk past Evans(actually used to be called Evans outsize!!)and laugh cos I dont have to go there now

way too cool - don't be daft!

sounds like a great day shopping andy
daisy x

Well done Andy it's a real buzz isn't it!!! and your definately cool enough!!

I also walk past Evans now and what a feeling that gives me!!!!

Ok, some pics from today - my new jeans and my fcuk tshirt.

SANY0019-1.jpg

SANY0014-1-1.jpg

SANY0010-1-1.jpg

You look fab, Andy! Wowee

Burtons in Eldon square :) I really like them! The top is froms charity shop and cost £4. I bought loads from the charity shop and will go around them next week!

Andy you look fab hun, did you go for bootcut in the end?

Emma x

I've just bagged up 6 bags full of old clothes - I now have pretty much just what I bought today and my work stuff. I have the charity shop coming to collect them all some point.

you look great andy!
daisy x

Back