I went to the docs....

cheers,
to cut a long story short, its a drink made up of a type of maple syrup, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and water. Thats all you drink all day and water. You take a laxative tea at night then have a salt water drink (blurggggh) in the morning. The salt water drink is supposed to flush all the toxins out.

Ive got a book and all and im going to start on sunday. Hopefully.

Im soooooo going to miss my coffee but its going to be worth it.

I know it as the beyonce diet lol - completely uneducated! Good luck with it though and hope it goes well and the pounds and inches drop off!

oooh exciting!! are u starting in the morn? good luck hunni...and dont cheat what ever u do!! xxx

Yes i am, i have my shkaes on the side ready to be made - ooh and I have my hand blender too lol.

Lol got my hand blender on charge too ;)

In gagging my shake back back as we speak lol, has a nasty aftertaste! thank god for water to flush it all out!

What flavour was it, some people use ice and very cold water and they say it makes them taste better, I only have tetras as i prefer them, good luck on day 1.xx

hi sarah. good to hear you had so much support at the doc's. i work for the nhs so always pleased to hear good things about them.

i've posted on your other thread - i used to mix my shakes up with just a little water and eat them with a spoon. tastes like cake mix. i was told this was ok as long as i had a glass of water with them.

Hey I thought you were who i thought you were ;) didnt know till i checked PF this morning! Well i had a coffee as such this morning, i made up a vanilla shake and added coffee to it and it was lovely - hot and creamy like a milky coffee so really like that!

I wondered if you were from PF too ;)

Back