I WILL be a 2013 beach babe

Oh wow! You must move diapers, lol. You must be a very busy woman xo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im In! Is it from yest? I weighed in, so gonna cheer myself up with that loss!

Loopyluc 33lbs (although it will be more, need to work out how much!) (2lbs loss, 31lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 62lbs ( 1.5 lost, 60.5 to go)

Minxymoo said:
I've got 3 boys aged 16, 9 and 2,
Huge gaps I know....

Wow superwoman!! X

I have to lose 88 pounds, 7 pounds 15 ounces lost already, and heading for a weigh in later today.

It looks like another 2 pounds. Am lucky to have a pretty accurate scale which gives me the same numbers as the WW one ;)

PixiePix said:
I have to lose 88 pounds, 7 pounds 15 ounces lost already, and heading for a weigh in later today.

It looks like another 2 pounds. Am lucky to have a pretty accurate scale which gives me the same numbers as the WW one ;)

I want to get down to at least 11stone and I'm 14 5.5.
I started at 16 5.

Ha, I've trained them well so they all help out and the 16 yr old babysits, feeling old today though, it's his prom tomorrow and just getting all his last bits ready

Good luck at weigh in x

Minxymoo said:
Ha, I've trained them well so they all help out and the 16 yr old babysits, feeling old today though, it's his prom tomorrow and just getting all his last bits ready

Good luck at weigh in x

You aren't :)

I guess that's the good thing bout having a baby this late. I can convince myself I am still young ;)

Tbh I have no clues about stones.

7 of 88 pounds lost in 5 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Well I am 42 in October, we worked out if I had had cooper 2 days later. I'd have had all my children in 3 different decades!
Zack 1996
Bayley 2003
Cooper 2009 just!

Minxymoo said:
Well I am 42 in October, we worked out if I had had cooper 2 days later. I'd have had all my children in 3 different decades!
Zack 1996
Bayley 2003
Cooper 2009 just!

Oh wow. You would have. Would have been kinda cool :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Lost 1.4 kilos this week. Thats around 3 pounds, woot woot :)

PixiePix said:
Lost 1.4 kilos this week. Thats around 3 pounds, woot woot :)

That's brilliant :) 4 more and you've lost a stone. That's not slow and steady :)

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
That's brilliant :) 4 more and you've lost a stone. That's not slow and steady :)

So 14 pounds equals a stone, thanx :)

It feels slow and steady. Am just sticking to the propoints programme and will stick to it "forever". I think that once I reach the ideal weight, and in order to not regain any of it, I will stick to it. Maybe go to a class once per month as a gold member :)

LOST 2LBS X

Loopyluc 33lbs (although it will be more, need to work out how much!) (2lbs loss, 31lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 62lbs ( 3.5 lost, 58.5 to go)

Last edited:
Gained weight due to my own birthday party involving alcohol and mexican food. Lost some of it again, and working on losing the rest and even more :)

1lb this week. cudda done better - this week its back to proper tracking and getting on it!

Loopyluc 33lbs (ish) (3lbs loss, 30lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 62lbs ( 3.5 lost, 58.5 to go)

Disnt get back on track till today. However didnt gain any more weight either. No ogficial weigh in but am sure I lost one of the pounds already :)

Off to be a 2012 bikini babe!! Off on holiday tomorrow, ten days in Spain with hubby and kids, own private pool!! See you all soon

Minxymoo said:
Off to be a 2012 bikini babe!! Off on holiday tomorrow, ten days in Spain with hubby and kids, own private pool!! See you all soon

Nice one! Hope you have a great time in wonderful Spain :)

Back from hols. Ran to my scale. No gain, so mission accomplished, yay. Back on plan starting tomorrow. Only thing from now and until Christmas is my sons first birthday party on August 4th. Am so looking forward to Christmas and seeing what I have accomplished by then. And am really lookin forward to Summer 2013 :)

Lost 1lb this week. Could have been better x

Loopyluc 33lbs (ish) (3lbs loss, 30lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 60lbs ( 4.5 lost, 55.5 to go)

Back