I WILL be a 2013 beach babe

Am feeling a bit unwrlcome here as noticed that two peoples progress gets posted and there is no response. Did I butt in on a private thing?

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Don't be silly its just something I started off. I only really come on here on wednesdays to write my weight. Your more than welcome. Xx

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
Don't be silly its just something I started off. I only really come on here on wednesdays to write my weight. Your more than welcome. Xx

Good to know :)

And I've been on holiday for two weeks x
Welcome

Was lush!! 3lbs heavier though!! Too much ice cream me thinks!!

Back on plan today, although not doing great as think little one may have chicken pox so stuck indoors

All welcome Pixie, was feeling a bit lonely with just two of us! hahaha. I have a hol in 3 weeks, but my ultimate beach aim will be next year :) cant wait.....

Damn holidays, put 3lb on last week, and a 1lb on this week,
Need to totally refocus, want to be at my goal by my birthday in 11 weeks, 15 lbs loss is all I need

How are we all this week?
I've tried to be so good, but tracking has fallen to the wayside, however went to the seaside and didn't fall into the bakers like I usually do, or have an ice cream, so, will see tomorrow,

Am good. Just really busy as started a project management course as well as prepetation to get PRINCE2 certified. Should kerp me busy and away from snacking which is a good thing.

Am struggling to keep on track but am doing it. I started swimming so not sure how I will do at WI :)

No loss last week. Was a STS. As had stared working out I an thinking that can explain it. Hoping for a decent loss this week :)

How are we all ladies?
Had a 2 lb loss this week, meaning I have 11.5 to go till goal, and 9 weeks to do it in

Minxymoo said:
How are we all ladies?
Had a 2 lb loss this week, meaning I have 11.5 to go till goal, and 9 weeks to do it in

Well done, woot woot :)

Hi girls :)
Do you mind if i join this group? I'm starting WW this thursday and i've started up a diary to keep me motivated! I just started an 8-week bootcamp last night and loved/hated it! Feel great today - although very sore but sure no pain no gain and all that jazz ;)
You've all been doing really well and i hope yo're having a happy healthy week :)

Serha said:
Hi girls :)
Do you mind if i join this group? I'm starting WW this thursday and i've started up a diary to keep me motivated! I just started an 8-week bootcamp last night and loved/hated it! Feel great today - although very sore but sure no pain no gain and all that jazz ;)
You've all been doing really well and i hope yo're having a happy healthy week :)

Welcome in our little place and good luck eith WW and the 8 week boot camp :)

Thanks a million Pixiepix :) Hope you're having a great week! What day do you weigh in on? Can't wait to get my ticker going - just hoping the official weight isnt more than i thought :p

Serha said:
Thanks a million Pixiepix :) Hope you're having a great week! What day do you weigh in on? Can't wait to get my ticker going - just hoping the official weight isnt more than i thought :p

I weigh in on Thursdays :)

An hoping to finally have a loss after two bad weeks :)

I'm sure you will - the best of luck with it! X

Back