ProPoints I WILL be a skinny minnie!!

Katkat333

Hi everyone :wavey:

I'm new to the boards, hope you don't mind me opening with a food diary post. This board seems SO much friendlier than the WW forum, and I was hoping that admitting what I'm eating "in public" would shame me into eating better lol! I've been on PP since Halloween, and have lost 8kg so far! :eek: I have got a 10 week old baby though so some of that I suppose may just be natural baby weight loss.

I have about 5 stone to lose in total, and currently have a PP allowance of 32 (but started on 33 so dropped one already woop woop!)

So today:

Breakfast - 5PP
1oz porridge with 150ml semi-skimmed milk, blueberries and strawberries. Cuppa.

Lunch - 8PP
Egg salad - 2 boiled eggs, 1tbsp extra light mayo, lettuce, celery, tomatoes and cucumber.
Mullerlight
WW belgian slice (yum!)

Snack - Walkers Sunbites (from multipack) 3PP

Dinner - 9PP
2 x Reggae Reggae chicken chargrills
WW layered fromage frais

And I'm about to have:
Hot choc with cream and marshmallows - 3PP
2 Oreos 3PP

Total: 32 :)

Wow, Yum. UR making me hungry. ITs always nice to see how other people use their points.. :)

But anyway... welcome on here! It helps me alot too to have to admit what ive eaten! Makes u really think about what u eat... :)

Best of luck and congrats on ur little baby! :)

Thanks very much! He's my third, and I never got the weight from the other two off - tut tut!

Sadly enough, I liked the amount of Irishness on this board - can't seem to find it anywhere else. I might be English, but living here all the food is different, seeing people talk about Irish stuff makes it so much easier lol

Brunch (woke up late lol):
2 Boiled eggs: 5PP
2 Slices buttered toast: 8PP

Dinner:
Cottage Pie: 9PP
Green Beans: 0PP
Mullerlight: 2PP

Snack:
Hot choc: 2PP (no marshmallows this time)
Twirl: 5PP

Total: 32PP

WI this morning: 1.5kg down! :D :D :D

Thanks very much MrsLMC, and thank you too and welcome sue1958!

WI this morning - Have reached 5% off and got my first silver 7! :D Woo hoo!!

Yesterday's diary:
Breakfast - Porridge made with semi-skimmed milk, golden syrup and a banana 5PP

Lunch - Subway Salad and Walkers sunbites 7PP

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, 2 Yorkshire puddings and 1/2 tin of beans, Mullerlight yoghurt: 14PP

Snack - hot chocolate and belgian slice 3PP

Total: 29PP

Today:
Breakfast - Porridge made with semi skimmed milk, syrup and banana 5PP

Lunch - Cheese and tomato sandwich, Carrot sticks and Caramel Cake Bar 8PP

Dinner - Chicken Chargrill, Spicy Potato Wedges, 1/2 Tesco prawn selection: 19PP

Total: 32PP

We're emptying the freezer before going on holiday :D

Bad, baaaad girl on holiday. 3lb on! Oh well it was my birthday too, and it doesn't happen often eh?

Anyway, back into it tomorrow. Planned menu:

Porridge made with semi skimmed milk, strawberries, blueberries and a banana. 5PP

Jacket potato with 1/2 can "lighter" beans. 12PP

Chicken Salad made with 240g chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and dressing. 9PP

Total: 26 PP - but will probably add a snack/pudding in there somewhere :)

Back