I will get back to target!

Here to sub. Try and keep positive Hun, I know it's difficult but at least your heading in the right direction! Remember the bad days and use them as incentives to keep going! Draw a line and move on, onwards and upwards (well downwards size wise) ?

Ok, so I've had a few days off everything (the plan, the websites, etc.) and I'm slowly getting back into it. I've spent too much time thinking aobut what I'm eating/not eating and how many syns everything is, so I'm doing things as I want to do them, but being smarter about it. I decided to pick up some Slimfast shakes (my consultant would go bonkers over that lol) but when I first deicded to lose any weight at all, I lost a stone by using them for breakfast and being smart about my lunch and dinner (from 13.5 to 12.5) and then I joined SW after that. I think I just need to give myself a big loss to get the ball rolling, and then it'll (hopefully) keep me motivated to actually get to where I want to be...

Today:

Breakfast: Slimfast shake
Lunch: Chicken soup (4 syns) & bread roll (white bread, no wholemeal available)
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese (syn free)

Snacks: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, 2 x satsumas

Welcome back, lovely. Glad you've found an approach which will work for you - looking forward to seeing how you get on :) x

Thanks chick :) x

Didn't weigh in this Monday (I went watching Usher instead... a much preferable option in my opinion! ;) ) so I've no idea what damage I did last week, but I'm hoping that I can combat it this week and not show a gain next Monday! :eek:

Today:

Breakfast: Slimfast Shake
Lunch: Soup (no idea what's on at work today) & bread roll (hopefully wholemeal today!)
Dinner: Beef in Ginger and Chilli sauce (SW recipe - free)

Seeing as we are all back, I thought I'd start updating again :) as much as I get chance at least!!!

Since my last update, all those months ago, I went right up and over my original start weight, and felt really low and miserable until I got a new consultant. She helped restart my passion for SW, and I lost 12.5lbs, dropped into the next stone bracket, and due to the build up to Christmas etc. I've stayed in the current stone bracket, which I'mhappy with because I only put on 3.5lbs over the Christmas break which is a new low for me!
I've been back on it so far this week, so we'll see what happens next WI :)

Made a salad for today's lunch last night, and forgot to do bread. I woke up this morning to find 3 slices pre-buttered and cut for me... bless my mum for doing it, but I would have only done 2 and not sure I would have used Flora either! I've accounted for all 3 in my food plan, but may not eat them all, so will amend later if needed :)

Wednesday 6th Jan
Breakfast: grapefruit
Snack: apple, satsuma
Lunch: Ham salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato, persimmon) with Tesco Healthy Living Thai Sweet Chilli dressing (2) 3 slices Hovis wholemeal (hex b + 3 syns) Flora (5), Activia Vanilla yogurt
Snack: satsuma, banana
Tea: Chicken roast dinner - carrot, swede, mash potato, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli

Syns: 10

Back