I will get back to target!

I absolutely need to get back to planning properly... This week has just been a week of grabbing something out of the freezer (glad it was stocked up with batch cooked foods or it would have been something full of Syns from the canteen at work!) but I hate being unorganised and not knowing what I'm doing... That's this weekends job :) after the treats of course ;) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I need to get back to the planning too, I might do some batch cooking while hubster is at football in Saturday and then like you say I've got stuff in that isn't full of syns! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well Friday went really well right up to leaving work... had a text off some friends who were out for a few afternoons drinks near where I work and invited me to join them, which I did, but I was driving so had half a pint of lager and diet coke to follow... and then we ended up back near home in the Chinese with a couple of bottles of wine :p lol. But I really enjoyed it so I can live with it :)
Saturday and Sunday ended up being a bit naughty too, but as it was mother's Day yesterday we got some nice steaks in, with veg and pots, and then a lovely cheesecake afterwards! A few more drinks were had across the weekend too ;) lol

I just can't seem to get my head back into this whole losing weight thing! I need a big boost of losing weight to spur me on, I start the week quite well (especially as Monday is weigh in day!) but it just goes completely downhill after that :( :break_diet:
I did consider trying some form of Slimfast method again... I used Slimfast a few years ago and lost a stone in a couple of months... I didn't do it really strictly, I had one of the smoothie's for breakfast, but then I would have a soup for lunch (not a Slimfast one) and then a nice healthy main meal for my dinner. I'd snack on fruit inbetween meals to stop the cravings, but I cut out all crisps and choc too, and it really worked...
I hate feeling the way I feel, I feel so unfit, I can barely fit into anything I own, and I am generally really miserable about it :( so I do want to lose the weight, I just can't seem to make it happen!

Today's food:

Breakfast: Mullerlight & satsuma
Lunch: Tuna salad (no dressing)
Dinner: SW pizza's (pepperoni) I think it adds up to around 10 syns, but I'll check the Fakeaway book later for the dough :)

Snacks: satsumas

hexa: Mozzarella
hexb: wholemeal roll

Extra syns: Mattesons Fridge Raiders (2)

Total syns: 12 (12/105)

Oh honey, dont feel sad, you've had a fab weekend and enjoyed it which is what life is about!

If the slimfast way worked for you, then why not give it a go, you can still post on here, and we'll still support you, you could try doing 1 or 2 days with something like this maybe
B - Slim fast shake/bar
L - Low cal soup or something SW
T - again something low cal or SW.

It's all about planning and I know it's easier said than done - believe me I'm the worst one for jumping all guns blazing on the wagon and then falling off about 3 days later and then not getitng back on for about a month!
Someday your body just needs to have a blow out, so it's better to let it be one day rahter than 1 week/month etc.

Little beginnings make for big jumps - start of with small changes and then the big ones will follow.

We're all here for you doll.
BIG HUGS
xxxxxx

Oh honey, dont feel sad, you've had a fab weekend and enjoyed it which is what life is about!

If the slimfast way worked for you, then why not give it a go, you can still post on here, and we'll still support you, you could try doing 1 or 2 days with something like this maybe
B - Slim fast shake/bar
L - Low cal soup or something SW
T - again something low cal or SW.

It's all about planning and I know it's easier said than done - believe me I'm the worst one for jumping all guns blazing on the wagon and then falling off about 3 days later and then not getitng back on for about a month!
Someday your body just needs to have a blow out, so it's better to let it be one day rahter than 1 week/month etc.

Little beginnings make for big jumps - start of with small changes and then the big ones will follow.

We're all here for you doll.
BIG HUGS
xxxxxx

Thank you hun :)

It wasn't so much the weekend that got to me, it's been getting to me for weeks and I just can't seem to get back into planning and sticking to meals during the week. Half the time, it's the effort of cooking them when I get in from work. Because I feel so unfit, I feel really tired when I get home and just don't have the drive to cook my dinner and prepare lunch for the next day :sigh: And to be honest, the blow outs seem to be almost every other weekend, I just can't seem to stick with it every weekend for some reason :(
I really want ot get back to the gym too, but that's where the whole issue of not being able to fit into many thing I own comes into play lol. I just begrudge having to buy new things when I really don't want to be able to fit into them soon if I can help it... Plus I can't really afford to keep buying new things... it's just a vicious circle lmao

I'll see how I get on tonight and make a decision after weigh in. I'm going to try get away from group as soon as I can tonight, if I stay I don't end up eating until 8.30 at the earliest, and I'd love to be back home and in my pj's ready for bed by that time tonight! :4635: had a horrible night's sleep last night so I think that's partly lead to me being so miserable today lol

Hey lovely, this is how I was feeling a few weeks back. After doing SW on and off for over 2 years, I had had enough, so I'm doing 5:2 (counting cals on my 5 days too) and it has made such a difference. I am down 7lbs in 3 weeks despite going out every weekend - might be worth thinking about? I did Slimfast years ago too and it definitely does give you that quick boost, so if that's what you need to try, then do it.

We'll all support you whatever you decide xx

Thank you hun :)

It wasn't so much the weekend that got to me, it's been getting to me for weeks and I just can't seem to get back into planning and sticking to meals during the week. Half the time, it's the effort of cooking them when I get in from work. Because I feel so unfit, I feel really tired when I get home and just don't have the drive to cook my dinner and prepare lunch for the next day :sigh: And to be honest, the blow outs seem to be almost every other weekend, I just can't seem to stick with it every weekend for some reason :(
I really want ot get back to the gym too, but that's where the whole issue of not being able to fit into many thing I own comes into play lol. I just begrudge having to buy new things when I really don't want to be able to fit into them soon if I can help it... Plus I can't really afford to keep buying new things... it's just a vicious circle lmao

I'll see how I get on tonight and make a decision after weigh in. I'm going to try get away from group as soon as I can tonight, if I stay I don't end up eating until 8.30 at the earliest, and I'd love to be back home and in my pj's ready for bed by that time tonight! :4635: had a horrible night's sleep last night so I think that's partly lead to me being so miserable today lol

My weekends are my downfall too - Saturday if Ian's not at football - we go out and end up at Costa, having a medium gingerbread latte and undoubtedly a piece of cake, then Sundays we go to the in-laws for dinner, and it's always pudding!
It is a vicious circle - once you start making the time, you'll find it will come easier - why dont you try making bigger portions and savings one for lunch the next day?

As for clothes - could you try Ebay, you could get some new things from there and hopefully they wont cost too much for when you lose the lb's.
Dont worry about the grumpyness - I didn't have a great night either - there must be something in the air.

It'll get better soon doll.
xxxx

My weekends are my downfall too - Saturday if Ian's not at football - we go out and end up at Costa, having a medium gingerbread latte and undoubtedly a piece of cake, then Sundays we go to the in-laws for dinner, and it's always pudding!
It is a vicious circle - once you start making the time, you'll find it will come easier - why dont you try making bigger portions and savings one for lunch the next day?

As for clothes - could you try Ebay, you could get some new things from there and hopefully they wont cost too much for when you lose the lb's.
Dont worry about the grumpyness - I didn't have a great night either - there must be something in the air.

It'll get better soon doll.
xxxx

I usually do make extra and save some for lunch, it's just not planning what to have during the week that is my issue at the minute, or even planning it, but then something happens and we change plans so it all goes squiffy :sigh:
I forget about Ebay for clothes to be honest, I do keep meaning to pay a visit to Primani for gym stuff... I hopefully won't have to be in them for long, but I need something comfy to go to the gym in!

xx

Primark always seems to be hit and miss with me, some times I can't see a single thing, but other times I want to buy almost everything I see lol. Going to pay a visit on my lunch break (prividing it's not raining!) and see what I can find... I think the sooner I get back in the gym the better!

3lbs on at weigh in last night, which to be fair I was kind of expecting after the last few weeks of 'getting away' with going over syns etc.

Today's food:

Breakfast: Mullerlight
Lunch: Ham Salad (lettuce, peppers, cucumber), salad cream (2.5) carrot sticks
Dinner: Diet Coke Chicken & rice

Snacks: satsumas & apple

hexa: 30g Cheddar
hexb: 2 x Hifi Light

Extra syns: Mattesons Fridge Raiders (2)

Total syns: 4.5 (16.5/105)

3lbs isnt too bad after a blow out weekend, dont worry about them chick, they'll come off again, and then once you hit the gym, you'll see more of them going too. :)
Keep the faith, and we're all hear to help and support
xx

You're right :) 3lb isn't too bad at all... especially to say I've had blow out weekends for the last 3 weeks at least and still lost every other week :rolleyes: lol

I've just had a mini successful trip to Primark... got some new gym gear, but couldn't find any work pants that weren't skinny legged... so it'll be off to Asda for those :) Feeling more positive than yesterday... had a slightly better nights sleep so I think I was just too tired to think about anything yesterday lmao :)

Just had to go to Asda for another pair of work trousers... and I've had to get another size bloody bigger!! I think Asda have shrunk their clothes... that's the story I'm going with anyway lol

Today's food:

Breakfast: Mullerlight
Lunch: Leftover Diet Coke Chicken
Dinner: Bolognase Pasta Bake (using extra Mozzerella, so I'll over-estimate that at 6 syns - it's normally free)

Snacks: satsumas & apple

hexa: Mozerella
hexb: 2 x Hifi Light

Extra syns: 2 x mini malteaster bunnies (3 each)

Total syns: 12 (28.5/105)

Last edited:
I tried a dress on in Asda the other week and it never fitted, so I tried the next one up and that didn't fit either so the next size would have been a .............20! I don't think so Asda!

It seemed to be the only place I can find normal work trousers that have a long leg on them... every where else I've been (granted I've only tried Tesco & Primark, but I refuse to pay lots for something I really don't want to be in for very long!) has these taperd pants... they don't look right on me :(
For £6 I can live with them... but not for long... I'm hoping this is the huge boot up the backside that I've needed!!

Back