ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

As odd as it sounds at 1030 ive just had my lunch as im working until 3pm so no lunch break.

Got to fit it in as ill be walking loads today I hope :)

As odd as it sounds at 1030 ive just had my lunch as im working until 3pm so no lunch break.

Got to fit it in as ill be walking loads today I hope :)

Less than 2hrs to go :) Did u enjoy your lunch? X

Yes lunch was lovely

My airbrush make up came today so im pleased will be airbrushing my foundation now.

Defo a good investment :) anythjng to look younger :)

Yes lunch was lovely

My airbrush make up came today so im pleased will be airbrushing my foundation now.

Defo a good investment :) anythjng to look younger :)

What did you have to eat? Ooooo Airbrush Make-Up, never heard of that! Although I don't wear any Make-Up lol x

What did you have to eat? Ooooo Airbrush Make-Up, never heard of that! Although I don't wear any Make-Up lol x

I ate a pizza home made one for lunch tea was ww lasagne with veg.

Oh the airbrush make up is fab I got the luminess air. Im loving it :) will take some practice but so far so good :) x

I ate a pizza home made one for lunch tea was ww lasagne with veg.

Oh the airbrush make up is fab I got the luminess air. Im loving it :) will take some practice but so far so good :) x

Sounds like a very yummy Italian Inspired Day! Do you still have to apply it Daily or is it one of these Permanent ones? X

Sounds like a very yummy Italian Inspired Day! Do you still have to apply it Daily or is it one of these Permanent ones? X

Its daily one but is amazing can use it for your whole make up. The foundation can cover tattoos as well which I thought was cool.

Its daily one but is amazing can use it for your whole make up. The foundation can cover tattoos as well which I thought was cool.

Wow, that sounds really good for scarring too. X

I got it because ive a few fine lines and normal foundation clogs the lines up making them look worse. But airbrushing doesnt.

Have a look if u get time on YouTube for luminess

Well I survived the dentist today.

Tomorrow is a rather busy day 7am start finish at 6pm shall be glad to see my bed friday night.

Not sorted my food yet but will grab some porridge and yoghurt for breakfast with fruit and lunch I dont know yet.

Well I survived the dentist today.

Tomorrow is a rather busy day 7am start finish at 6pm shall be glad to see my bed friday night.

Not sorted my food yet but will grab some porridge and yoghurt for breakfast with fruit and lunch I dont know yet.

Glad to hear you got on ok at the Dentist, hope you have found some yummy food to see you through today :) x

Well ive been missing for a while has so much going on. Worked lots of hours decided to go back to college with the intention of going to university. Ive just broken up with my partner. So im now facing college/uni work full time and 4 children.

Anyway enough of my doom and gloom I shall get on scales Tuesday as im away for weekend.

Ive a lot to face but I need to lose this weight and stay in shape.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but hope you can enjoy your weekend away.
What would you like to study at uni? Im starting a course through open university in feb, am very frightened cause its been so long since i studied for anything xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but hope you can enjoy your weekend away.
What would you like to study at uni? Im starting a course through open university in feb, am very frightened cause its been so long since i studied for anything xx

Well college is an access course so that I can go to uni and do a degree in nursing. Really exciting and life changing going to be hard for me to manage it all alone but im ready for a challenge.

Ive eaten a lot of crap last few weeks but then as well as that ive slipped into my old habit of not eating as well. So loads of missed meals. But Im not any fatter ao thats a bonus.

Exciting isn't it what are u doing with open university?

sorry to hear about ur problems hun...
it doesnt help matters when it comes to dietin!
some ppl comfort eat im the opposite id rather drink n smoke n not eat at all!

good luck anyway x

Ive been feeling so sick cant eat. Its not good a lot of stress for me and dieting isn't good at a time like this but with being single I cant let my body go.

Ive been trying to diet this week

Im hoping to complete the honours degree in health and social care but its a huge amount of studying so will see how i get on with the first module which is understanding health and social care. Ideally i woukd love to go into social work but by time i get it all i might be too old lol

Sorry to hear bout your troubles, but you will get through it and going back to college sounds exciting and will change you life then you complete the course. It will be very hard for a bit but you will get there and will be better for you in the long run. Just take every day as it comes.

Back