Total Solution I will be size 12 by September ;)

Good morning all :)

I am weighing in every Saturday Killrcurls but as I started Mid-week I thought I would make the first weigh in a week on Saturday otherwise my first weigh-in would only be three days in. I want that big number at the beginning that keeps you motivated through all the pizza, bacon butties and roast dinners you miss. :D

Woke up feeling optimistic today, we have a bit of sunshine (only lasting until lunch apparently) so that has put a smile on my face.
Today's food is; vanilla shake spread throughout a few cups of coffee, tomato soup for lunch, bullion for tea and a bar for evening snacks.

I am walking to the shops this morning, it's only 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back but it is some light exercise... I do like to get outside in the freshair everyday. I ended up falling asleep at 9pm last night... I think that niggly headache just about saw me off.
Bed early again tonight.. I must get through these first few days without cheating as I know me, if I cheat.. I will just give in totally.

Have a great day peeps. x

Glad your doing really well!! You can do it with no cheating and you know you can =)

Ah ok. I started the diet on a Tuesday so I'm having Tuesday as my weigh in day. I couldn't wait longer than that to see how much I've lost!

The first couple of days you might feel a bit tired as your body is getting used to the lack of calories and preparing for your body to go into ketosis. I wish I could fall asleep that early! lol. I'm the same way! I know if I cheat I'll just go overboard and be like Give me ALL the food! lol x

Going good today... Drinking lots of water and keeping busy. I have done a lot of walking today... I so need to tone up my chubby thighs.
Family meal out tomorrow - I am going to eat lean and green to stay on the programme. X

Haha. I need to tone mine up as well! I think some squats are in order and lunges, but they hurt! Haha.
Have you told your family you are doing the diet? x

My Dp knows but my b1thcy sister will be there and always makes sly little digs about my weight... I am not giving her any ammo to comment on. Sadly she has a mean opinion on everybody and even though I do love her... I really don't like her sometimes. However come September she will have to find some other person to have fat jibes at.

Squats... Hmmm now there is a thought. X x

Ah ok. I've only told a few people as well! I know how you feel! My nan always says stuff about my weight, it feels very cruel sometimes.
Yes she will because we can both do this! lol

I have The Biggest Loser game on the wii and they make you do sooooo many squats! After the first workout I did on it, going up and down the stairs killed me! lol x

I have been quite poorly for the last two days - bad stomach upset, chest pain, excessive acid reflux, palpitations and I have a very hard bloated stomach. So I have been to see my doctor this morning and he has told me to come off Exante as it appears to have really upset my hiatus hernia... he has told me to lose weight with healthy eating and exercise.
.So unfortunately I have to stop Exante and look to other ways to lose my excess weight. I am really down about it as I had just got my head around it and was looking forward to the quick results.

So thanks for all the support ladies and good luck on your journeys. x x

Heres to a slim sexy summer for us all,

Love Beth x x

oh no thats a shame Beth =((

But if your hernia doesnt like it then its not worth carrying on with it!

what plan are you going to follow?

Calorie counting with lowish carb I think Chelly... I like the energy you get low carbing and will calorie count until I get to goal. X x

good thinking!! well best of luck and come back and let us know how you get on =)

good luck hon, your health has to come first but it's a shame you have to change, I'm sure you'll do fine on a low carb diet :)

Back