I will be Skinny*me!! Food Diary - started 14.01.2011 Comments appreciated!! :)

Wednesday 26th Jan

EE today...

Breakfast
2 rashers of bacon (fat removed)
2 eggs fried in FryLite

Lunch
Rice, lettuce, cucumber, orange pepper, red onion

Dinner
Smoked cobbler, Carrot, Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Onion, Red Pepper in Vinegar and Salt Dressing

Snack
Apple and Grapes
Muller Light

A Choice - 350mls of Skimmed Milk
B Choice - HiFi

Syns
Uncle Bens Mixed Pepper Microwave Rice - 2.5 syns

Weekly Syns... 2.5

Last edited:
What you need to realise hunny is just because you ate the wrong thing, at that particular time, doesn't mean you have mucked up the whole day! Its doesn't give you the excuse to fall off the wagon. Although we all have done it!

To help you stay on goal, tell yourself why are you trying to lose weight, and try to take the pressure off yourself, and keep your goals small. So dont look at it as a big picture, try to look at it as baby steps.

One thing that helped me was printing off the photo that was so awful and sticking it on my fridge, with 'I dont like this person' in big letters underneath it! Everyone has their own thing...

Good luck!

Hi Hayleyp86,
Its so frustrating isn't it, i don't know why i do it to myself!! There's no excuse and i find it hard to get back on track once i've eaten something i shouldn't, i get that "oh sod it" attitude!
Back on it today though and determined not to sway!
How are you getting on this week> When do you weigh in?

Hi! Well i do this myself and was due to weigh in on Monday and i forgot (i had weighed myself a fe days early and noticed i was 2llbs left) but i had a disasterous few days... back on 100% today so will re-weigh on monday...

I am trying a red day today to see how i get on...

i just can't get my head into EE so sticking to red and green :)

Good luck xx

What you need to realise hunny is just because you ate the wrong thing, at that particular time, doesn't mean you have mucked up the whole day! Its doesn't give you the excuse to fall off the wagon. Although we all have done it!

To help you stay on goal, tell yourself why are you trying to lose weight, and try to take the pressure off yourself, and keep your goals small. So dont look at it as a big picture, try to look at it as baby steps.

One thing that helped me was printing off the photo that was so awful and sticking it on my fridge, with 'I dont like this person' in big letters underneath it! Everyone has their own thing...

Good luck!

Yes you're right and i was so impressed with myself the other morning - I had a hot cross bun, with butter - Normally eating something like that would send me off track but i had a talk to myself (not literally!!) and started over, 100% from then on :)
I actually suprised myself!

Thursday 27th Jan

Breakfast
Apple and Grapes
Muller Light
(Didn't eat much of it)

Lunch
Rice, lettuce, carrot, red pepper, red onion, cucumber

Dinner
Quorn Sausages, Mushy Peas and SW Chips

Syns
Uncle Bens Rice -
Vodka - 2.5 syns
Rum - 4 syns (is this only 2.5 if its 25mls?)

Weekly Syns...

Well, what a disapointment. I have been so far off plan this weekend it isn't even funny.
Friday i wasn't prepared and had 2 mug shots for lunch and 2 quorn steaks in a sandwich (Nimble) with unmeasured butter and salsa for dinner.
Saturday i didn't have anything to eat until 3pm when we went to the pub for dinner and i decided on a mega chicken, bacon and cheese burger! Breaded Chicken breast, 2 of them, 1 slice of bacon, a little cheese, there were 7 onion rings on my plate but i only ate 2, i left some chips and only had the bottom part of the cob and a few mushrooms. Could have been worse and eaten everything on my plate which is normally what i would do but i did restrain myself! I felt so bloated after eating and was really uncomfortable for a good few hours. I then decided to have 7 vodka and diet cokes and 2 of the small Chicago Town Microwave Pizza's with salsa.
Sunday i had a cooked breakfast, eggs in olive oil, beans, mushroom, tinned tomatos and bacon with one slice of toasted seeded bread (resisted the butter which i was impressed with myself for). Then late lunch again whilst out shopping... MacDonalds!! I had a Chicken Legend burger with Mayo!!! No fries or anything... OMG! What is wrong with me?? One minute i am really confiendent and enjoying the plaln, the next i just sabotage everything!!!! I can not and will not carry on like this. I am the one that is unhappy with my weight, i am the one that wants to be able to dress in anything and everything and not feel uncomfortable and i will not carry on like this just to compare myself to the skinny girls and wonder why i can't look like that. I am the one that is in control and i am the one that is standing in the way of my happiness. Enough is enough, i must get a grip. No more, starting tomorow. It starts right now.

Last edited:
Monday 31st Jan

Red Day

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix

Lunch
Ham, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, red pepper, red onion, vinegar and salt

Dinner
Smoked Cobbler, prawns, cucumber, lettuce, carrot, red peper, red onion, vinegar and salt

Dinner

A Choice - 350mls Skimmed Milk
B Choice - 2 x weetabix

Syns

Last edited:
At least you have the determination to get back on plan - don't beat yourself up, you have had a few off days, just don't give up completely! Getting back on it is the most difficult bit, but I'm sure you can succeed xx

At least you have the determination to get back on plan - don't beat yourself up, you have had a few off days, just don't give up completely! Getting back on it is the most difficult bit, but I'm sure you can succeed xx

Thanks Maverick, i just get so frustrated with myself for letting myself go. I know its only a matter of time before this all becomes second nature but each time i slip up i drift further away from that!
Back on it 100% now though and weight in tonight!

Tuesday 1st Feb

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with Skimmed Milk

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks

A Choice - 350mls Skimmed Milk
B Choice - 2 x Weetabix

Syns

Last edited:
Well, i have been on plan (kind of) Have been poorly so haven't eaten a great deal - What i have has been to plan though apart from a couple rounds of seeded bread with butter and erm... Dominos Pizza last night... Eek!
Lost 2lbs when i weighed in this week (a day later than i normally do)
Not much of an appetite, alot gonig on with work that has been upsetting me. Will try not to let it effect me as much eating wise from now...

Saturday 5th Feb

Breakfast
Nothing :( No apetite

Lunch
Rice, Courgette, Carrots, Peas, Mushroom, Broccoli, Sweetcorn, Red Onion, Quorn Pieces, Soy Sauce

Dinner
Same as lunch, made more than i expected there to be so needed to use it up

A Choice Skimmed Milk - Unmeasured
B Choice HiFi Bar

Syns - 0

Last edited:
Sunday 6th Feb

Good job i had no syns yesterday! In true Skinny*me style, i managed to sabotage my diet today

Breakfast / Lunch
2 x rashers of back-on (fat removed)
1 x fryed egg in Olive Oil (1 syn)
Baked Beans
Tomato's
Quorn Sausages

Dinner - Frankie and Bennies
Sticky Chicken Wings
Steak, Pepper and Red Onion in a wrap with some creamy dressing, chips and coleslaw
White Chocolate Brownie Sundae

A Choice Skimmed Milk unmeasured
B choice

Syns... Who knows!!

Monday 7th Feb

Breakfast
Nothing - I know this isn't good, i am really struggling to eat early

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mushroom Rice

Dinner
Quorn, ham, red onion, yellow pepper, mushrooms, beansprouts, courgette, soy sauce

Snacks
1 x boiled egg
Packet of McCoys Steak crisps

Syns...
Uncle Bens Mushroom Rice 2syns
Packet of McCoys Steak crisps 13syns

A choice - Skimmed Milk (Unmeasured)
B Choice - Hifi

Last edited:
Tuesday 8th Feb

Breakfast
Fat free Activia Yoghurt

Lunch
Tilda Rice - Courgette and Pepper

Dinner
Rice, Cougette, Mushrooms, Peppers, Garlic, chillis, Red Onion, Spinich, Stock

Snacks
Pot Noodle in a mug (Chicken Curry)

Syns...
Tilda Rice - Courgette and Pepper 5syns
5 x Vodka - 12.5
Total - 17.5syns Eek!

A Choice 350mls Skimmed Milk
B choice... Nothing

Last edited:
Wednesday 9th Feb

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix
Bananna

Lunch
Left over from last nights tea
Jacket Pot, tuna, peppers, onion, cucumber

Syns
2 tbs EL Mayo ??

A Choice 350mls Skimmed Milk
B Choice

Well what a sorry state, i hadn't realised it has been so long since i added to my food diary, so really i haven't been sticking to plan since feb... Big slap on wrist!

EE Day.....

Breakfast - Porridge and banana

Lunch - Salmon, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, red onion, brown rice, soy sauce,

Dinner - Chicken, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Peppers, Red Onion, ff French Vinagarette.

A Choice - Whole Milk (not whole allowance as OH made me a cuppa and i don't know how much he put in!)
B Choice - HIFI (My last one as i dont go to class and dont know anyone else that does either sob :( )

Snacks
3 x Chicken Slices
2 x Pickled Gherkins

Drinks - McD's black coffee (syn free i presume??)
2 x Rooibos
Worked my way through 2 litres of water

Syns...
I had a tsp of Dairylea Light... Don't know how many syns though??

Last edited:
Back