I will be slim for the summer!! :D xx

Had a bad afternoon/evening :(
on the plus side I cooked homemade lasagne for my dad and partner and sat there whilst they ate it and didn't cave in. :D
it took major willpower but I feel so good that I done it. I keep looking online at clothes that I wouldn't even attempt to get in at the mo to encourage me.

Awww you are doing so well, and to resist that does take massive willpower!!

day 4

I have woken up feeling fantastic today, I've got so much energy! My flat is spotless where I have blitzed it lol.
got a slight headache but no where near as bad as they have been. Where I've been so active I've nearly drunk 2 litres of water already :)

day 5
Nearly gave in last night really fancied a Chinese! But I stuck to it, so glad I don't cheat cos I know I would of been gutted. Woke up feeling good this morning but still getting hungry, I keep hoping it will get easier.

It will get easier its it still early days for u! Keep going and well done on not having that Chinese xxx

Hi louise, just read your journey so far, I'm on day 5 as well and seems like we are on same route it's like reading about myself (especially the lasagne bit) good to know I'm not alone.
Jen. X

Hope your still doing ok :)

Good luck for your 1st weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on, the results make it all worth it :)

Hiya, well done on getting to day 6, you're doing really well and should be very proud of yourself for resisting temptation. Its a major step in acknowledging that your have power over food and it does not control you, a very difficult thing to overcome. Hope you have a lovely temptation free day and that the scales are very kind tomorrow :)

Hi there,
Im the same height as you, (5'8) I started Cambridge in October last year at 15 stone 7. I lost 2 stone 3 lbs by the end of December putting me at 13stone 4lbs, even with a few Christmas parties! IT CAN BE DONE!
Ive been off it for 3 months due to lots of bad news and I know thats an excuse but Ive eatend rubbish non stop. I decided to start again and weighed in at 14 stone which although upsetting was pretty good considering what id been eating! Im on day 6 so far, wish me luck!

hi girls,

had a really bad weekend!! I quit the diet on Saturday and told my consultant I couldn't do it, I ended up eating on sat. By the time it was 9 o'clock I felt terrible couldn't believe I had gave up that easily, so made a decision that I was gna restart today and ignore what the scales say. I think it did me a favour because it made me realise that I do really want to do this and every time I feel tempted I will look back to how guilty I felt that night.

Had my weigh in and lost 4lb considering I ate a bit sat I thought that was really good and was proud of myself.

Im back and more determined than ever.
xx

Well done for coming back to it!! Very proud of you!! The start is always going to be the hardest. If your finding it really hard to cope, why not start on a higher step and work done as you get comfortable? you will still lose.

A trick I use is When I want to cheat I try to imagine whatever it is I want to eat/ or am about to eat (lol) like an hour later all cold and conjealed... this works great with cheesy things for example I imagine a cold ham and cheese panini all cold, conjealed and stale then suddenly I dont fancy eating it anymore! I know its abit gross but it helps me! I also think is that sandwich/bite of cake etc worth all the money ive spent on the products Ive had so far... again suddenly that sandwich isnt that appealling knowing its gonna cost me £50!!

lol might seem mental but it helps me!
Ive got a diary too so stay in touch, I need all the friendies I can get!

Might try that sounds like it will help. Good luck Hun xx

youve gone quiet, howre you getting on?

I'm getting on ok thanks just trying to keep busy
hows your journey going? Xx

Not too bad, just plodding along taking one day at a time. Like you say trying to keep busy, Its made me realise how much of my life revolves around food!

Ive been reading your posts, im on day 2 today and have struggled, but keep looking at the nice clothes i want to buy lol!! Hope its getting better xxxx

Back