I will be Thin!!

Sarahbabes

Hi just started Slim & Save today doing 4 packs a day. Orignally did Cambridge Diet over a year ago and had a good sucess however ive put it all back on and more :/ Does anybody have any tips?

Just had the Choc Cereal which was quite nice :)

Have a nice day! :)

Hi Sarah, welcome so s&s

This is a fab diet with lots of variety! Sorry to hear you gained weight back, unfortunately a lot of us are in the same boat because we go back to old habits, apparently you're just as likely to re-gain weight on any plan and the vlcd isn't the culprit. Good maintenance plans are the key.

Hope your first day goes well x

I was reading up on S&S before starting and it sounded so much better than CD because i can actually eat! Going ok so far drinking plenty of water had Spag Bol for dinner and found it quite spicy. Having Praline bar later hope its nice :D x

Hi, I've just strted day 2 and felt pretty good yesterday. Was up 4 or 5 times during the night all the same due to all that water! Have enjoyed everything I've tried so far, which is a good sign. Hope we do well!!

Hi, I've just strted day 2 and felt pretty good yesterday. Was up 4 or 5 times during the night all the same due to all that water! Have enjoyed everything I've tried so far, which is a good sign. Hope we do well!!

I dont have a drink after 8pm.... stops me being up all night on the loo lol....

X

Had Porridge this morning and a muesli bar for dinner both YUCK! :( Didnt enjoy them at all - on the plus side ive drank 1.5litres of water already :)

Have a nice day

Sarah xx

Woke up this morning and im in ketosis :happy036: Had half a crispy vanilla shake and my next week order arrived so had a truffa bar gorgeous :) been having four a day but think im going to have 3 and 100g of chicken tonight :) any ideas on flavouring it?

Sarah x

Back