I will do this!

foxxylady1992

I have been reading all the messages on here and have decided to do a diary too.
I am currently on day 9 of SS.
Finding it really hard today so had a sausage. I feel really guilty.
Still going to carry on.

Start 16st 11 (22/11/11)
Week 1: -7

Goal: 10st

your goal and start weight are similar to mine, I lost 7lbs in first week too, good luck :) hope you manage to get back in track :)

O oh, I woke up so late today! Had a planned day off today as have an exam on Monday. Hate revision. My plan was to get up at normal time as I do for work and start studying by 8....did that happen no. I only got out of bed at half ten!!
Good news....I shouldn't but weighed my self and it looks like another 2 lbs off, despite the sausage yesterday. I am so happy.
Well starting revision now......eeek......
x

Barbara-Ann,
Thanks for your post. I am right back on track and as I said earlier was well chuffed to see a weight loss this morning.
I have decided that if I go slightly off tract then I'll just get back on it rather than think that I've blown and binge as I always do.
How are you finding it? Do you have any mini goals?
x
Ok def starting revision now!

Hey there how's it going? Just remember first few days are really hard but it is doable.

Stay focused and don't give up.

I to have exams on Monday so been busy studying for them. I am sitting for my ACCA exams what exams you studying for ?

Have a good say

fattoslim said:
Hey there how's it going? Just remember first few days are really hard but it is doable.

Stay focused and don't give up.

I to have exams on Monday so been busy studying for them. I am sitting for my ACCA exams what exams you studying for ?

Have a good say

Thank you, thats what I am trying to remember.
The exam is for a course that I'm doing for work....boring.
You doing ACCA, I'm planning on starting CIMA from January. I really need a new career direction!
I have got my first 2 modules from Kaplan but not starting till Jan.
What level of ACCA are you on?

Am doing my final 2 exams got audit and corporate reporting. Can't wait for my 2 weeks to get over to get some freedom.

I am counting down to 13 December and I hope I pass and never have to touch my books again it's been a long journey to get here.

fattoslim said:
Am doing my final 2 exams got audit and corporate reporting. Can't wait for my 2 weeks to get over to get some freedom.

I am counting down to 13 December and I hope I pass and never have to touch my books again it's been a long journey to get here.

I bet you are, I can't wait till the 7th December when I fill be free of exams for a month or so.

Good luck. Keep it up.

I looked at Acca, but decided to go with a complete change of direction after redundancy and am doing a copywriting course

Good luck with your journey hon !! I'm studying CIMA i recently sat my first Management paper so fingers crossed i pass it then only two more until my final 3 eekkk !!! It's been a long hard slog but i guess i've come too far to stop it now......once i've finished i cannot wait to do something i enjoy.....i want to learn cake decorating !!

Anyhoooo good luck xx

emsiem said:
Good luck with your journey hon !! I'm studying CIMA i recently sat my first Management paper so fingers crossed i pass it then only two more until my final 3 eekkk !!! It's been a long hard slog but i guess i've come too far to stop it now......once i've finished i cannot wait to do something i enjoy.....i want to learn cake decorating !!

Anyhoooo good luck xx

Mmmmm....cake......is it bad that when I read your message all I saw was cake lol.

Thanks emsiem, i am trying my hardest but today have the biggest craving for sweet things. I don't even have the slightest sweet tooth.
Wow you nearly finished CIMA, I can not wait till I am able to say that.
Have you been doing CD long? I just saw your weight losses and that's exactly what I want.
x

Right, I was doing so so well today. There was temptation everywhere at work. we had 2 birthdays so the office was treat galore. Managed to ignore everything and kept on drinking my water.
But, as soon as I got home I are 2 chicken goujons! They were tiny though!
Its TOTM so am guessing thats the reason for the cravings.
Have to be strong.... I have a christening on Sunday and lunch is in an italian restaurant, so I am panicking!
Have tried to avoid all social eating situations bit can not get out of this ?

No need to panic, try to stick to chicken, no pasta, green veg. It's low carb. And stop when you are full. You will Be hungry for the next day or so but less damage done!

Thanks Egbert. I called the chef yesterday and asked him to do me a green salad for starters and I will have meat and veg for main.

Completely off topic but I can't believe I got up at 8 this morning to put rollers on mu hair. I Have dead straight hair so try to do anything for a bit of curl.
Lesson of the: don't put curlers on and then try to go to bed, not a comfortable sleep.

So how was lunch? Did you manage to sick to low carbs?

Back