I will do this!

Oh my god! I don't know what's wrong with me but I just can not stop picking at food. I manage to stick to the shakes during the day but since Tuesday I just can not stop eating at home.
Will power where are you?

bluegirl said:
Mr will power is there somewhere lovely. See if you can invite him round to it for a snuggle on the sofa! X

Bluegirl,
I have been reading some more diaries and its given me motivation again. I am going to put these days behind me and start afresh tomorrow. My WI is not till Monday so still have a few days to salvage the week.
I just feel so rubbish because of my binge, I don't think it's even worth it. I was just eating for the sake of it.
Sorry for going on and going. Thank you for your support.
x

Dont lt it get you down if you do have a cheat, just drink some water and think, every day is a new start. I have some sandwich ham in the fridge usually in case I have an urge to snack - I find one slice of that makes me feel quite put off food for a bit as I don't like it that much - but as it is protein it doesnt upset the carbs too much.

a quick update, managed to go through the whole day and stuck with the 3 shakes. just had my last shake now so know that will not cheat now. woo hoo!
i have been reading some more diaries and even went on the inspiration slide show and i want to be one of the pictures where I look amazing.

I know this is a weight loss forum but i just want to ask..why are boys so insensitive? I just can not get my head around them. Are there any decent single men out there??:sigh:

Boys or men?

Boys are shallow and have a one track mind. Men - well there are a very few good ones, most of them are just shallow and have a one track mind though! lol

Actually, from my brothers point of view it would be the other way round. After a broken heart in his 20's he is now a confirmed bachelor and doesn't bother dating much at all. He doesn't do casual, so is just not bothering. I find it very sad, as he is lovely (if his social skills are a bit poor after so long alone) but when he gives his heart he gives it completely, thats why it gets broken so badly. :( He would be such a great dad, I find it horrible to think of him alone forever.

After a dodgy weekend...and when i say dodgy weekend I mean a couple of bottles of wine shared with girls over lunch. i did start with water though..i am very pleased to announce that i have reached my first stone!!!
I am in the 15's!!!!!!!!!

Yay - well done.

Ok I havnt updated this for a while. I have had my planned break and restarted yesterday. I havnt had a chance to update my ticker but have out on 4lbs. Evil evil wine:(
But I really enjoyed myself. I was really surprised as usually Christmas to me is all about food but this time around it wasn't. I mean don't get me wrong I had my Christmas dinner with trimmings and other bits and pieces over the 5 days. But it wasn't as enjoyable.
I can't say the same about the drink. Every single night there were social events where I drunk....and drunk lots.
Well, it's all over now. Need to get these 4lbs off as well as more.
Here is to new slimmer me.
xxx

You can do it :)) x

Aaah, I can not get back into this. For the past 2 days I have stuck to 2 shakes but as soon as I came home I just eat.
Yesterday I went for shisha (flavored tobacco smoked through a pipe, if you weren't aware) and I'm sure that I ate the majority of the pitta and hummus!!!!!
As I keep saying over and over again I got weighed on weds and gained. My next weigh day is Tuesday. This way I'll keep gaining!!!!
Please ladies I need motivation!!!!! Or mental help.
Last 2 days I have felt so low about my weight, but still it seems that I am he'll bent on sabotaging my diet. Why do I do this.
After 4 weeks I thought I would have started to view food as fuel rather than something that makes me feel better. (but in the long run it doesn't)
I know this post us whiny but this third day today and thirds attempt at restarting.
I have a friends 30th at the end of the month and really want to lose a stone!!! Well not the way I'm going!

How many years have you been thinking of food as something other than fuel? More than 4 weeks I guess? How about you give yourself a week for every year that you have used food for everything else? How many weeks sticking to plan 100% would that be?

For me it would be 39 weeks, thats a long time, thats a pregnancy! Its a scary length of time to be 100%, but its probably what we need to do. This may be a defining moment for me!! xx

How many years have you been thinking of food as something other than fuel? More than 4 weeks I guess? How about you give yourself a week for every year that you have used food for everything else? How many weeks sticking to plan 100% would that be?

For me it would be 39 weeks, thats a long time, thats a pregnancy! Its a scary length of time to be 100%, but its probably what we need to do. This may be a defining moment for me!! xx

your so right... I have been using food as something other than fuel for 30yrs... also scarey.. So i guess we have to stop beating ourselves up because we dont beat the demon food feelings in a few weeks... I think the 1 week for every year i have been abusing food is a good idea... Means 30 weeks on plan... Lets hope I can do it and get to where I want to be.... the weight I want to be but more importantly the place i need to be mentally with food.... (I hope we can all do this!) x

Bluegirl,
I am going to be 30 this year. My was was supposed to end in 1982 but a typo.
I started viewing food differently when I was about 13. So it's been a long long time. It's like if I see it I have to have it.
I am working on this.
This morning I woke up feeling very very positive. So going to ensure that I stay in this mind zone. I know I will go through ups and downs but I just can not let it get me down.
xxx

Its tough isnt it, maybe we just look at the end too much and not think about today, or the next hour? Wonder if that would work? Maybe the plan should be to be "good" or on plan until 14.00, then review it, then stick until 18.00 and before we know it it will be bed time?

I am so good at coming up with solutions, but its the action I need to do!

x

Back