SNACKS
Coconut and chocolate sprinkle muller light
Animal biscuits (5 syns)

Glass semi skimmed milk (Hex a)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 13

Ooh yum, animal biscuits! Haven't had them in ages, might have to get some!

Just wondering if you are having enough superfree fro EE?. Might be an idea to icrease it and see what happens this week. One thing I have discovered is that the more superfree you eat the quicker you lose the weight as it forces your body to work harder and push out the staginent food out of your body.

Just wondering if you are having enough superfree fro EE?. Might be an idea to icrease it and see what happens this week. One thing I have discovered is that the more superfree you eat the quicker you lose the weight as it forces your body to work harder and push out the staginent food out of your body.

Thanks for the tip. I will try and eat more superfree. Have upped my syns the last 2 days too. Fingers crossed for a good week x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

SUNDAY 27TH JAN

EE

BREAKFAST
1/2 fresh pineapple

LUNCH
alpen light bar (Hex b)

DINNER
Smash powder
cajun seasoning
Garlic granules
Salt and pepper
Chicken breasts, baked
Sauteed potatoes
Cauliflower
Carrots
Leeks

PUDDING
Baileys chocolate pudding :D (5 syns)
Maltesers ice cream, just a taste (1 syn)

SNACKS
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Glass of milk (Hex a)
Hot chocolate with light squirty cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a -
Hex b -
Syns - 13 1/2

MONDAY 28TH JAN

EE

BREAKFAST
1/2 fresh pineapple

LUNCH
Penne pasta
Grated carrot
Grated red cabbage
Red onion
Spring onion
Sweetcorn
Beetroot
Cucumber
Gammon steak (diced)
Fat free salad dressing

Muller light

DINNER
2 WW sausages (1 syn)
2 slices of trimmed bacon
1 meat free burger (0.5 syns)
Baked chicken breast
Cauliflower
Peas
Baked potato cubes

Baileys chocolate pudding (5 syns)

SNACKS
20 hazelnuts (Hex b)
Glass of semi skimmed milk (Hex a)
Packet of animal biscuits (5 syns)

Hot chocolate with light squirty cream (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 14

Swam 20 lengths whilst the boys were at their swimming lesson

Had a late dinner tonight. Going to bed feeling very full and bloated :-(

TUESDAY 29TH JAN

EE

BREAKFAST
Kiwi and Pineapple

LUNCH
Penne pasta
Grated carrot
Grated red cabbage
Red onion
Spring onion
Sweetcorn
Beetroot
Cucumber
Gammon steak (diced)
Fat free salad dressing

DINNER
Pasta
Grated carrot
Grated red cabbage
Red onion
Spring onion
Sweetcorn
Beetroot
Cucumber
Baked chicken breast
Fat free salad dressing

SNACKS
20 hazelnuts (Hex b)
Muller light
4 mini meringues (3 syns)
Frozen raspberries
Strawberry muller light
2 tbsp light squirty cream (0.5 syns)
Animal biscuits (5 syns)

Glass of semi skimmed milk (Hex a)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)
Squirty cream (0.5 syns)
Cinnamon

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 11

WEDNESDAY 30TH JAN

EE

BREAKFAST
Pineapple and kiwi

LUNCH
2 WW sausages (1 syn)
Penne pasta
Grated carrot
Grated red cabbage
Red onion
Spring onion
Sweetcorn
Beetroot
Cucumber
Fat free salad dressing

Pineapple
Muller light

DINNER
3 fish fingers (6 syns)
Sauteed potatoes
Broccoli
Peas
Sweetcorn

SNACKS
Melted alpen light bar (Hex b)
Banana and custard muller light
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Glass of milk (Hex a)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 12

I know you love pasta but can I suggest you have different things for lunch as your body might get used to pasta and go on a plateau and not lose weight. Just scratching my head to workout the reason you have not lost weight this week. Another thing I can suggest is eat some fruits after your dinner something ike orange, satsume or pineapple. A day off plan might help too. Sorry can't think of anything else at the moment. Stay positive and it will come off. Have a great day and look that you have lost 8 lbs so far and that is an excellent loss.

I know you love pasta but can I suggest you have different things for lunch as your body might get used to pasta and go on a plateau and not lose weight. Just scratching my head to workout the reason you have not lost weight this week. Another thing I can suggest is eat some fruits after your dinner something ike orange, satsume or pineapple. A day off plan might help too. Sorry can't think of anything else at the moment. Stay positive and it will come off. Have a great day and look that you have lost 8 lbs so far and that is an excellent loss.

Thank you Rosielea. I have a prawn salad today. No pasta for me today. I think I might start to have a roll a couple of times a week instead. It is very difficult for me to do food for lunch as I finish work at 12.30 and have to hang around the school in the car until 3. I need something I can just eat cold out of my lunchbox. I will keep posting my food diary though. Thanks for taking the time to go through it. It is very much appreciated x

Hi Hun are you drinking loads of water? I sts my second week but hadn't drunk any water just a couple of lattes through the day, it is very upsetting when ur 100% but scales don't show it, hence the reason why I binged the following week & put back on the 2lb I lost my first week but drawn a line under it back to it now but have decided to weigh 4 weekly now ;-) good luck stick with it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was just going to say this xx

Hi Hun are you drinking loads of water? I sts my second week but hadn't drunk any water just a couple of lattes through the day, it is very upsetting when ur 100% but scales don't show it, hence the reason why I binged the following week & put back on the 2lb I lost my first week but drawn a line under it back to it now but have decided to weigh 4 weekly now ;-) good luck stick with it xx

I have to admit that I am the worlds worst for drinking water. Have cut down on my diet coke to 3 glasses a day and am having 2 mugs of hot water with lemon and maybe a small bottle of water too. I am trying to drink more but I spend a lot of time in my car and it doesn't have a toilet.

I have to admit that I am the worlds worst for drinking water. Have cut down on my diet coke to 3 glasses a day and am having 2 mugs of hot water with lemon and maybe a small bottle of water too. I am trying to drink more but I spend a lot of time in my car and it doesn't have a toilet.

Drink water or hot beverages when you are home in the evenings and weekends. Still works. If you can cut down on your diet drinks intake as they have artificial sweetner which hold to food. I put lemon, lime or oranges in my hotwater and drink it and sometimes just the hotwater on its own - I find drinking hot beverages does not urge me to go to loo as often as cold water does. Just try different things and see what suits your body and circumstances best. But do not give up as soon or later the weight will come off.

THUESDAY 31ST JAN

EE

BREAKFAST
Grapefruit
Pineapple
Kiwi

LUNCH
Lettuce
Cucumber
Beetroot
Prawns
Light thousand island dressing (1 syn)

Muller light

DINNER
2 meat free burgers (1 syn)
WM roll (Hex b)
40g light cheese (Hex a)
Salad and FF dressing
Salsa (1/2 syn)

SNACKS
Muller light
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Hot chocolate (2 syns)
Light squirty cream (1/2 syn)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 10

No coke and 4 cups of hot water with lemon (2 am and 2 pm)
Small bottle of water

I drink soda water in with lemon slices, feels bad and it's not, actually pretty refreshing! Xx

Back