I will find my feet

Im sure you will have a loss, you upped your superfree and your drinking loads of fluids so fingers crossed it works this week. Dont give up x

I am trying to stay positive but its hard when the scales show you are +2 on a Monday sneaky peek. Banned myself from getting on them again till weigh day. Feeling very bloated and windy today :'( x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thursday. I weigh at work with 5 others who are trying to lose. 3 of us are seriously trying to lose and the others are gaining nicely lol x

Thanks. I do swim on a Monday as my children have their lessons so I tend to do 20 or 30 lengths but don't do much else. I know I should but I am a busy working mum. I have everything crossed for this week. Going to have my outrageous orange options now then bed. Thanks for your support x

I have struggled a bit today as I have got a pounding headache. I think an early night is in order but not before I have tried the outrageous orange options. Been looking forward to it all day. Feeing quite bloated today for some reason. Not looking forward to thursdays wi as I have again been 100% on plan and will be mega fed up if I haven't lost. Glad you are ok Charl, I know we don't know each as such other but you guys on here are like family to me. I know there is always someone here if I need them and that is such a reassuring thing to know x

Have a lovely early night, sleep makes everything better :) I'm off to bed now too. I totally agree I love this site for that, it's so nice coming on here and talking diets and general life as I think I'd bore the hell out of most people banging on about SW all the time! Xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow love :) I hope you get what you deserve x

WEDNESDAY 6TH FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Pineapple

LUNCH
Baked chicken
Salad
Fat free dressing

Muller light

DINNER
Smash coated chicken
WM roll (Hex b)
Light mayo (1 syn)
Salad
Fat free dressing

SNACKS
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Glass of semi skimmed milk (Hex a)
Hot chocolate and squirty cream (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 8 1/2

No diet coke. Loads of lemon squash and lemon water and water
20 lengths swimming

Oh hun, was hoping you hadn't disappeared! A few days off might help. Then maybe try mixing up the plans. Big hugs x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I agree with Jen. Take a few days off and then reconsider. Might help to try Green or Red plan. EE does not work for everyone - I am one of the odd ones that does. Mind you I have loads of fruit and veg with it.

Hope you have great weekend and you'll be back soon.

Sorry to hear that hun. Did you give a food diary to your C to look at? She should help you decide what to do and make suggestions, or ring her and tell her how disappointed your feeling.

It may be worthwhile mixing up your days as has been mentioned red and green instead of EE. I hope you have a better week whatever you decide x

THURSDAY 7TH FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Pineapple

LUNCH
WM roll (Hex B)
Egg light mayo (2 syns)

Banana
Banana and custard muller light

DINNER
Ginger
Garlic
2 tbsp thai curry paste (2 syns) 1 each
Cornflour (4 syns) 2 each

Chicken
Lemon juice
4 greek style muller light coconut yoghurts (2 syns) 1 each
Rice

SNACKS
Rice pudding
1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1 syn)
Muller light
2 packs of animal biscuits (10 syns)

Hex a - 0
Hex b - 1
Syns - 17

Still no diet coke. Very fed up after sts today so i had an extra packet of aminal biscuits

FRIDAY 8TH FEB

EE

BREAKFAST
Pineapple

LUNCH
Muller light
Banana

DINNER
Baked chicken
Mash potato
2tsp light butter (3 syns)
Broccoli
Peas
Cauliflower

SNACKS
Glass of SS milk (Hex a)
2 slices WM toast (Hex b)
2 tsp light butter (3 syns)
Marmite
White hot chocolate and cream (3 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns - 9 1/2

SATURDAY 9TH FEB

EE

BRUNCH
Strawberries
Kiwi
Muller light

DINNER
Steak
Mushrooms
1 tsp butter (1 1/2 syns)
SW chips
Smash onion rings
Broccoli
Peas
Sweetcorn
SW coleslaw

SNACKS
20 hazelnuts (Hex b)
Glass SS milk (Hex a)
Animal biscuits (5 syns)
Hot chocolate with squirty cream (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 1
Syns 9

I have pulled myself back together and have ddecided to continue with the EE plan and reduce my portion sizes and see what happens over the next week. If I have another week sts I will have to re think my plans hopefully with all your help x

Last edited:
Hi chick how are you feeling? a bit more positive I hope?

Ive just been looking over your diary from when you first started, and going back to the mixing things up a little, Ive noticed that you have fruit most mornings for your breakfast. Could you try having your HEB earlier like toast for your breakfast maybe with a banana on, and eat more fruit later. Im trying to think of ways to give you a bit of a kick start as I know how disappointed you have been.

Your food itself looks fine so it may be that as mentioned before it might be worth trying red n green for a few days? I know how upsetting it is when you feel stuck in a rut, but you will get out of it. Lots would have given up by now so well done for sticking with it hun x

Hi, I hope you don't mind me nosing through your diary more carefully to see what might be the possible cause of no weight loss. I noticed that earlier on you had a varied menu like curries, spag bol,pasta bake but recently you seem to be eating very similar food every day - smash chicken appears a lot. I am just wondering if your body is getting used to the food you are having and is not making an effort to work hard to burn the energy. You need to give it a shock and push it to work hard and the only way you can do that is by trying different food so it has to work at different rate. My suggestion is to do a menu planner for the whole week with each meal appearing once or twice. For exampe for breakfast you can have Mon - toast & egg, apple, Tue - Fruit salad, Wed- Cereal , youghrt & berries, Thrs - Baked beans on toast, satsumes, Fri - Omlette with mushroom & tomato, sat - Porridge & fruit, Sun- SW fry up. Similarly different thing for lunch and dinner. I know it is time consuming but worth a try. If you don't have time to eat breakfast at home, take it to work with you. It is nice to be abe to eat 3 meals a day but know it is difficult for you as you have to spend a lot of time in your car. But please try to have a different breakfast and dinner. I guranttee that you strat losing again.

Once again I hope you do not mind me analysing your food diary, I just want to help and make you a happier person.

Have a lovely Sunday. I am going to be out most of the day but will catch up with you in the evening.

Last edited:
Back