I will find my feet

I welcome anyone who is prepared to take the time to look through my diary and point out anywhere I might be going wrong. Thank you all so much for looking through it and giving me pointers. It is very much appreciated x

Anytime if it helps hun - its not easy when your being 100% and the scales dont budge..... in fact its bloody frustrating. x

SUNDAY 10TH FEB (HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAN, STILL THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY)

GREEN DAY

BREAKFAST
2 slices WM toast (Hex b)
2 tsp light butter (3 syns)
Marmite

LUNCH
2 alpen light bars (Hex b)

DINNER
Pasta
New potatoes
Cayenne pepper
Lemon juice
Salt and Pepper
40g light grated cheese (Hex a)

SNACKS
Muller light

Hot chocolate and cream (2 1/2 syns)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 2
Syns - 5

I normally have lots of veg with my pasta dinner but today I had a migraine and couldn't face eating too much so settled for a plain dinner without the veg, which did go down ok and I feel much better. Still going to have an early night as I think it will do me the world of good. Not done a green day before so would appreciate any feedback as to whether I have goofed it up or not. Thanks x

Thanks Rosielea. Swimming tomorrow too. Boys have their lessons so I swim with them. Hoping for at least 20 lengths x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Do you know I can't swin , however by splashing around I can do about 20 length - not fast though

The only thing I do is some walking and exercise bike. 3 years ago I could not walk but I had an operation which meant I could not drive so it forced me to walk. Now if i don't walk for a day or two, I get withdraw sympstoms and hav eto go out walking even if it means going to the end of the gate and come back.

Good luck with swimming and do not worry about the weight, just relax and have variet and you lose without even realising.

30 day shred done! :) feeling better about myself already after doing something proactive about my lack of diet friendly food today!

Was pretty ok actually.. Managed all the advanced moves. So today I've had a massive hour and a half walk at the coast (about 3.5miles) and the shred :) yay! Xxx

Oops! Sorry love! I totally didn't mean to post this on your thread! Silly me!

Am pleased you're sticking with it :) good luck for this week. How did you find your green day?

Hope the migraine has gone now, I get them too, the only time they go away is if I fall asleep. X

MONDAY 11th FEB

GREEN

BREAKFAST
Kiwi
Strawberries
Peach
Muller light

LUNCH
2 slices WM bread (Hex b)
Egg light mayo (1 syn)

Pineapple

DINNER
Spaghetti
71g extra lean mince beef/horse (Hex b)
Carrot
Sweetcorn
Onions
Mushrooms
Mixed herbs
Worcestershire sauce
Fry light
40g light cheese (Hex a)

Hex a - 1
Hex b - 2
Syns 1

I really didn't feel I could eat anymore today and was going to use some syns on a hot chocolate but by the time I had finished my chores, it was midnight and I was too tired to stay up any longer

Haha!! That made me chuckle! X

Back