I will get to target!!

crazyc

Right last time I done my diary on here was last year and it really helped keep me on track, Ive been so close to target since July last year (I was actually under target but had never set my target at the time!) I really really want to get there so thought if I kept my diary on here would help :)

Weigh in was last night and I had maintained :( so unhappy cos I had been so so good, but now onto this week. Last night I consumed a weeks worth of syns on valentines tea oooops so plan is to start the week from this morning and write last night off!!

Wednesday 15th Feb

Breakfast Black coffee, no added sugar juice and a banana (I don't do breakfast)

Lunch Juice, cous-cous (1.5 syns) stuffed in a pepper with roasted veg (courgette, mushrooms, cherry toms and onion) and salad (lettuce, tomatoes and beetroot) with extra light mayo tablespoon (1/2 syn) it was a huuuge platefull of superfree food so hoping it will speed things up :)

Tea Veg Chow mein (broccoli, mushroom, pepper, onion, chilli, garlic, carrot, cabbage, sprouts) lots of speed food!!

Snacks 4 slices toast (HXB) and 90G low fat cheese yum yum!! Cheeky vodka and diet lemonade (15 syns)

Total syns 17

After a gym session my muscles craved vodka!!

Last edited:
Thursday 16th Feb

Breakfast coffee, juice, fruit salad (pineapple, grapes, apple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, satsuma) and natural yogurt

Lunch Beans on toast (HXB) and fruit salad (pineapple, grapes, satsuma, kiwi, strawberries and apple) and yougurt

Tea Chicken chow mein (carrot, cabbage, broccoli, mushrooms, pepper, chilli, sprouts, mangetout and baby sweetcorn)

Snacks 1 maltester (proud of myself for just having one!!) a website says 10 syns per malteser = 1/2 a syn :) well worth it wish I had eaten more!!

Total syns 1/2

Back