I WILL look good for Ibiza 2012! HELP

Bec_D

Hi Guys, This is my first ever contribution to the website. I was getting my nails done two weeks ago and a lady was telling me all about this website so i finally came on and have sat for hours and read lots of food diaries.

I started slimming world around 4 weeks ago now and each week ive mainted my weight and last night i had gained 2lbs. Obviously im doing something very wrong!

Ive been speaking to a woman at work who is currently with SW and shes been giving me tips and keeping me going. Shes identified my main problem and said im not eating enough therefor my body is constantly hungry. I think im scared of eating too much and putting a large amount of weight on.

Ive decided to follow the rest of you and post my food diary on here and hopefully you guys can help me out along the way. Ive tried nearly every diet in the book just to loose abit of weight and feel more confident so with your help i can do it! If you see anything wrong in what im doing just give me some tips and advice, it will definatly be much appreciated!

Heres my food diary starting today:

Breakfast:
Plain porridge oats (HExB) made with water
Sweetner

Lunch:
Savoury Rice (Is this free food by the way???)

Dinner:
Jacket Potato & Cheese (HExA)
Chicken marinated in Chicken Seasoning
Green Beans & Carrots

PM Snacks:
Mugshot
Fruit

Im really looking forward to hearing any responses and feedback, sometimes i think i need a bit of a push and someone whos going through the same to keep me motivated.

xx

Hello and welcome!!! Your food diary looks like the basics are right but one wee problem i can notice is you don't have any super-free foods with your lunch and breakfast. You should aim to have 1/3 super-free at every meal so for example with your breakfast add berries or a banana to your porridge.

Savory rice is free but need to add the superfree to it so i would always add onions, peppers and mushrooms to the rice so I am still getting my superfree but even if you have fruit after it then this is still the same.

Keep putting your diary on here and everyone is so helpful they will help out and i will pop back in again and check on you!!
Hope this helps. xxx

Thanks for your advice, ive started to take this on board! My Weekend and start of the week has been completley down hill as i have food poisioning but im back on track today. Ive added more fruit and food to my day so im not going hungry atall. Heres how today goes ..

Breakfast:
2 Alpen cereal bars (HExB)
Slices of Apple

Lunch:
Jacket Potato
Cheese (HExA)
Mullerlight Vanilla yoghurt

Dinner:
Chicken Dinner -
chicken
carrots
brocolli
2 small yorkshire puddings (4 syns)

gravy (3 syns)
roast potatoes (7 syns)
Home made fruit salad

Just cant wait for my stomach to be back to normal and ready to enjoy food instead of forcing it :cry:

Back