Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

hi pud!! glad your feeling a bit better now :)

thank god we are all finally on the mend! horrible being ill on this diet. I went to kettlecore last night and i feel like i have beaten up! my muscles ache soooo much!

Hope everyone is having a good day, mine is stressful to say the least, if only i didnt have to deal with the public.

xxx

Oooh kettlecore that sounds interesting!

Well today is going okay so far! Been so busy today that I've had no time to even think about my stomach! Still quite tired so looking forward to getting home and putting my pj's on (ha ha what else do we CDers do of an evening!) I must remember that its not Monday...!

I go to the cinema most evenings to stop me eating! take my tetra with me and annoy everyone with my slurping :)

going to see wallflower one this eve, take my blanket with me and everything! i know i am sad haha. xx

Hi girls,

Sorry I've been missing! Had such a hectic week at work and every time I checked my phone there was so much to catch up on I didn't have the chance.

I'm so Ill at the moment it's horrible, throat is so painful I'm glad I'm hardly eating!

But week 1 of sole source + and I lost 4lb. Not bad considering I didn't manage all y products (13 left over) and I ate a few chips and a chocolate bar over the last 7 days. Was so naughty but couldn't help myself!!

So I am chuffed and 16lbs down! Biggest test is this week. It's my birthday on Sunday - yeaaahhhh!

My tummy is so flat and I feel fab! If I can lost another stone on Cambridge ill be feeling on top of the world!

I will now catch up on your weeks.

Hope you're ok lovelies

Xxx

Hi linz, looks like we really were all down with a bug at the same time! Congrats on the loss - woohoooo!!

I love the cinema, did you say somewhere you had a monthly pass or something? We've only got vue near here which never seems to do any good deals. Theres a cineworld opening soon which might be better.

Well another day down, I do hope tomorrow isnt like 'day 2' again!!

I know its early but...night all xx

P.S. Fiona, thinking about you, hope the weekend went okay x

morning girls.

linz- well done on the weight loss, how are you finding ss+ found any yummy dinners? my fav atm is chicken with garlic and chillis with a boiled egg on top of a bed of watercress, spinach and rocket. :)

pud- yeah i have a cineworld unlimited pass, £14.99 a month, so worth it, we go like 2-3 times a week. the perks of being a wallflower was brilliant! one of the best films i have seen in quite a while but im hoping taken2 is better! i just love liams voice.

im so fed up today girls :( feel like going off track completely, i just cant face it, i dont know but i just want to give up, but i keep thinking i have done it for 3 weeks, i just need another stone off to feel happy and then i may move onto sw or ww?

xxx

Don't give up! How much have you lost in the 3 weeks? If you think on slimming world you might lose 4/5lbs on week one and then if you're lucky two weeks at 3lbs. So you are looking at 10/11lbs how much have you lost on three weeks of this?

SS+ last week was a disaster I was constantly starving, but I realised I had 13 packs left over (how did I forget to eat so many) and what I thought was 200 grams of protein was actually only 100! So fingers crossed this week is better.

Meal wise I just buy all the yummy quorn products so tonight will be the BBQ chicken quorn fillets with rocket salad and a salad dressing, tomorrow I might have egg salad, then the next day quorn and garlic mushrooms or an omelette. It's all very basic I haven't been adventurous atoll yet because the list of veg you are allowed is so limited. I will admit to cheating as I love veg too much; so last week I had carrots and broccoli on Sunday, I just couldn't resist!

This weekend is my birthday so I'm trying my best to be as good as I can on every other day! I won't drink too much and I'll stick to vodka and diet coke and on Sunday (my birthday) I'll avoid carbs e.g cake as much as possible as my weigh in is on Tuesday and if I retain loads of water I'll be screwed!

I went to sainsburys last night and stocked up on 'protein' quorn fillets that look nice, quorn slices, mini sausages etc. I'm not sure if strictly we can have the sausages (as they must contain some carbs) but the book just says quorn etc so I'm having them anyway. Feel like I'm on Atkins lol but I don't care!

Also hoping my sinuses will need energy to repair so will rob me of calories as I feel like hell today!

Anyway on to next week. My goal - to not gain weight due to celebrating

Xx

Don't give up!! Get another stone off then see how you feel because you'll lose that in no time! Cineworld pass sounds brilliant, can't wait for it to open so I can do that too - I love the cinema but its so expensive so that's a real bargain! And I really want to see the wallflower one too!

Oooh birthday celebrations Linz, sounds like you have a great plan ready - don't be too hard on yourself though, its your birthday after all ;-)

I am HUNGRY today! Going to have to get plenty of water down me, got bootcamp tonight so must pop to the shop on the way home and get some protein of some description to have afterwards in case I feel sick again! I'm thinking I might get tins if tuna so they'll keep forever and ready when I need them.

I was thinking about my holiday last night and although I'm finding this week a bit more of a dstruggle with motivation than the first week I'm determined to do it - its only short term (another 77 sleeps!) and then I'm off plan until I get back!

Just picture yourself looking stunning with an idyllic background! How you will feel when you are posing for those pictures is indescribable so whenever you feel hungry just think of those beautiful skinny legs and flat tummy and its all worth it!

thanks girls, i know i do want to stick to you it, you know when just get such a down day :( im currently munching on a cranberry bar and mint hot choc and feel a little better. I got to 12st 3lbs before and i felt amazing, i dont want to be a stick just feel better in my clothes, i like being a little womanly. to get that is a further 17lbs i have lost 15lbs so far.
Linz i do find that some days i dont have enough time to have 3 shakes plus a meal, but i try to have a bar and shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and then my meal, or if im not hungry for soup have a tetra as a dessert.
are you vegetarian?
pud- tuna is a great idea as you dont have to eat it in a certain amount of time, thats why i tend to buy eggs and keep them handy.

xxx

This diet is really worth it and sometimes we all hit walls hell im the biggest wall hitter and cheater this week lol im day 1 again but we are where we are, i need to find a way that cd works for me when im feeling really super i kid myself into believing a cheat meal on weigh day is acceptable, but alas its proven wrong lol but im trying to train my brain or use my brain the way i would when i was eating when at target and i would have a fat meal once a week if that makes sense... im not condoning cheating hell i punish myself some days when i think of the the time wasted :) but i guess we need to find what works for us :)

I dont know what is wrong me with me, i want to be naughty but i just cant do it, i keep thinking im going to eat this and then i dont! perhaps my brain is finally letting me lose some weight! Im going to my nannys after work as she does this tea and cake thing every thurs, but im usually allowed to have just a cup of tea but tonight its my mums bday cake and my nan has told me I HAVE TO EAT A TINY BIT! So i will have a slither with a cup of tea.

Im so close to the 12's (pretending to be so i have motivation!) I can do this!!

Im so glad I have all you girls to spur me on!

xxx

Skinny bean I've just been rereading some previous threads and you were soooo positive before! Have you reread any of your posts? I found it helps to remind me of why I am doing this. I read my own diary earlier and some of the posts felt like I wrote them two days ago, but it was actually three weeks ago. Although it feels slow at the time it is going so quickly! Don't give up!

i know Nikie, i have literally woken up on the wrong side of the bed!! Im such a miserable cow today! i just wrote in another thread i feel like a stroppy 13 yr old, want to stamp my feet and cry!!

I just need to get through today, been good so far :) had a bar and shake, im sorry im so miserable today!

someone please give me a hard slap! xxx

Hi All,

Some great words of wisdom here! Love it...

I'm finding today hard too and I didn't particularly enjoy my choc tetra like I normally do. I need to drink more water too as always. Bootcamp tonight so that shouldspur me on. I totally agree we need to find out what works for us but aso we must remembe that we have lives outside of CD, such as birthdays and birthday cake. It's all about knowing we can be in control I reckon.

We are going to do this! Great idea, Niki, re-reading stuff, think I'll go back and do that right now!

Oh also going to start thinking about trying some bars from next Tuesday - your favourites please?

My CDC said she actually thought it would be a great thing for me to take my birthday week off for a number of reasons. More likely to prevent a binge, will probably result in a great first week weight loss when I'm back on it so will be very motivational. Also, she reminded me that although I hate being overweight I will only turn 30 once and it would be horrid to look back at my 30th and think I didn't celebrate it - and just had water and shakes! So she fully agreed that we need to live our lives at the same time.

These things are set to try us ladies! And the point about control is spot on. I don't want to have a massive binge on my birthday week (notice how I get a whole week now??!!!) but I want to have some champagne and a nice birthday dinner without feeling guilty! And I need to control that -I also need to execute control afterwards and ensure I get back on the diet as planned.

It's not easy but we can, and will, do it!

Hi all, don't starting crashing out on me now - I'm relying on you all to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I had a tiny wobble today - I just found out that I got the job I was after, so I had a celebratory piece of crispbread with nothing on it. How sad am I?!

Nikie you're quite right about living your life a bit while on the diet, but only if you can do it without losing sight of the end game.

Skinnybean, consider yourself slapped! You're right about being in control. You have choices - you just need to make the right ones.

As for favourite bars, I like the peanut ones, and I'm waiting for my choc mint to arrive. I also ordered choc orange because they're covered in dark choc, which I prefer, so we'll see how they taste. Had my first taste of soups this week - only chicken mushroom - and actually really liked it, although didn't expect to!

I keep getting told my weight loss is now noticeable and that's the best part, along with trying on old clothes and finding they fit again at last. Yay!

Good luck, ladies. Don't weaken - it's too soon to give up!

;)

Cranberry is my favourite! Tastes sooo fruity! I like peanut too.

So I went to nannys and had a small sausage roll (homemade) and the tiniest bit of cake, just got home and had a chicken drumstick with skin, was 100cal and going to have a boiled egg. I know I wasn't allowed the drumstick but as long as I don't go over my cals should be ok. Shouldn't I? Not much I can do now! Xxx

Never mind, just get straight back to it and you'll soon catch up to where you were. I've been amazed at how much of the food we all used to eat all the time was made of baked goods. And I'm amazed at how little I miss all that!

:eek:

Back