Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Sorry I've missed so much, every time I log on there's so much to read through before I can post!

Work is crazy ATM so since being assaulted I drank alcohol, ate chocolate and a pizza :-( big oh dear!!! I gained 0.5lbs at my WI but I think I am so lucky to get away with just that!

I am on day 2 of the diet, I've started again properly - no bars etc. I'm still having one meal a day this week as tonight friends are coming to stay, Saturday I'm out all day in Birmingham then got a concert in the evening followed by a night out, then Sunday got a carvery to go too. I've had a long chat with my Cambridge lady about to handle all three days and she was so helpful. After I survive this week I'll be back on sole source for 2 weeks. Hopefully lose another stone in that time!

I've got 5 weeks until I am a maid of honour / omg!!!! Tbf I'd happily do it tomorrow, my tummy has gone and everyone is telling me I look amazing. I put on a t-shirt I bought a whole ago (it was very tight) anyway yesterday it was so baggy except around the chest area - hooray winner!!!!

So here's to Friday! Best day of the week
Xxx

Hi linz! A half pound gain is great and you totally deserved the night off, loving your plans for the week :)

Well another evening ahead and I am okay but really want food, well chocolate anyway! However, i know im not hungry (im hoping this learning when im actually hungry will be one of the big lessons learned) so I wont, besides theres nothing edible in my house!!

Friday night - survived!! Big tick! Just checked every restaurant in Birmingham too in order to check where to eat tonight xx

Well done for surviving friday night, i was very close to stuffing my face! Had some tuna but then a few tiny dark choc toblerones that my flatmate doesnt like! I hope they wont have done too much damage!

So today all ive done is watch food programs! Starting with planet cake and cupcake wars and currently on a second come dine with me marathon - torture!

I was looking thru my calendar earlier as everytime i start a diet i take my measurements and found the biggest ones so have added them up and written them down and will do again the day of my holiday and see roughly how many inches ive (hopefully!) lost if i xan stick to this!! Also heaviest recorded weight is 13st 12lb so have lost a total of 12lbs if i add it up to current cd loss which is fab.

Looking forward to WI on tuesday.

Am prob going to have an extra tetra today as woke up starving so had one very early..

Hope everyones having a great weekend xx

Defo needed a 4 pack day today. Have also stayed in all day as i know leving the flat would result in eating the local supermarket.

Feeling a tad deflated today, just want my belly gone now, it definitely doesnt feel bloated just want to get rid of this saggy overhang thats appeared in the last year or so.

Short term short term short term...dont eat!

Another 100% day today tho only a litre of water, I really need to work on that.

Had a long bath and think that my belly whale is not rising out of the water so much, im sure of it.

Was getting in my pjs and just wishing for the day my thighs dont rub together - if my legs are bare its so painful, wore short leggings under all my lovely (stretchy :-() dresses in thailand determined for tgat not to be the case this time but i just cant imagine my thighs being any smaller...

Determined to walk to work on the tgree days i dont need my car this week (mon, weds and thurs) thats gotta help the thighs along right??

Going to read for a bit whilst watching strictly then bed i guess after x factor xx

If robbie williams sat on my knee i would pee my pants. I would. I would actually pee.my.pants.

Especially if i was drinking the proper amount of CD water..

Walked to work today, nearly killed me!! I think today is going to be a hungry one but weigh in is tomorrow at 12 so can't cheat!!

Hey Pudding! Loving your updates! I didn't walk to bus the other day as my boss called me up and I had to leave office early and go to his for 4pm. It's so difficult to plan things whilst I'm in this job because he is always asking me to meet him somewhere or drive him to Berkshire (?!). Hopefully I'll be able to walk it tonight. Got weigh in tomorrow (a day early) and scales are showing me at the same as last week so I'm concentrating on the water intake this week and going to gently up the exercise.

I feel refreshed (and knackered!) after my walk home but the mental/emotional achievement is immense - im impressed with myself and feel like im really doing things for me and my health. It also gave me time to chat with my gran all the way home and then some, quite a short call for my gran actually - only 55 minutes!!

Im not sure if im retaing water (weight wise will find out tomorrow!) but ive drank a litre at work today and not gone for a wee - I know theres still a way to go to get to proper intake tho so we shall see!

Right going to have a tetra and a shower then pjs on.

Xx

Woke with a bit of a lingering headache today. Hoping it will stay away. Hungry too this morning.

WEIGH IN today - I've been good! A couple of cheats = a babybel before bootcamp, 6 mini dark choc toblerones and a tin of tuna (not so much a cheat but yuck - had to eat the toblerones to take away the looooong lasting aftertaste!)

Oh it had better be good today. I really want to get rid of this belly fat that is sticking out no matter how hard I breathe in and its a wierd shape too.

Struggling to concentrate again today. Wierd dreams all night and a wee at 3.30am. Been chatting to my bro about moving to Thailand, I'm going to watch one of his lessons whilst I'm over there to see what teaching is like. I'm really not sold on the teachin idea, I dont think I could do it but its a way to get there quicker! I've just been doing my budget planner too, I defo spend less on CD than I do on food for a whole month. What I used to spend was horrific. Up to £15 in a supermarket for food I was going to eat in ONE sitting.

After WI I just need to NOT treat myself like I would with WW - WI was a saturday morning so saturday was a free for all as I knew I could turn it around by the next week!

Well, must attempt to do some work...xx

7lb and 8.5 inches GONE!

Although such a headahce that I can't feel too happy so will shriek and whoop tomorrow! xx

So I still have a slight headache (its a migraine waiting to happen just trying to keep it at bay) so I took some nurofen and migraine medication last night so had a redy meal with it as can't have on an empty stomach - do you now I really didn't enjoy the meal at all. I'm really suprised, the only thing I had in the freezer was a chicken curry type thing and I could barely finish it! This bodes well for the future for defo!

Eeek gotta go do a presentation, brb.

OMG I've just talked for a ridiculously long time at people and now my throat is dry and sore! They were a really good bunch of new recruits and had loads of ideas so I got all excited with them! They probably think I'm an absolute nutter now...

Hungry this morning though I've had barely any water and no tetra as yet and I walked to work. After getting so excitable this morning I've hit a slump...

Must crack on!

Hey people,

Sorry for my long silence. Since I started my new job I no longer have any time to fritter away on idle musings. The job itself is all consuming and my commute is an hour's drive each way, so I am totally whacked when I get home.

But I see lots of you are sticking at it. Well done Puds for getting 'back on the horse'. Your posts are hilarious, as is your signature! I've stayed on track more or less and have now lost 17 pounds in all. I'm back in some of my size 14s and I've sold loads of my fat clothes on Ebay so I can't revert.

I started getting bored with the Step 2 regime so I've decided to switch to the 5:2 diet, using Cambridge or Slim & Save products on two days a week to restrict my intake to 500 calories on those days, and eating healthy normal food on the other five days. It has been widely reported as successful for weight loss and long term health, and I'd like to give it a go.

I like my Cambridge counsellor, she's a nice lady, but I haven't found seeing her regularly to be the reason I've stuck to the plan. The reason has been simply my own determination, made more ingrained as the weight has started to drop off. Oh, and the fact that I like the products a lot, especially the choc mint bar!

But Cambridge things do work out incredibly expensive over a long period compared to Slim & Save and if I'm going back to buying real food too I'll have to make a saving somewhere.

So I'll order some Slim & Save things, finish my Cambridge leftovers and start 5:2 now. I have Monday off so I'll use that as a 500 calorie day, Tuesday normal food and so on. I wonder if I'll be able to do three days as 500 days and only four days on normal food. Worth a try!

Well, good luck, all. Keep at it.

:D

Hey Girls!!

You have been so quiet, so i have decided to use up my CD products and stick to it till my hol which is 9 days away. I have put on 7lbs since stopping and would love to get those off for my hol. i have loads of products to use, and im going to stick to 3 a day!

I hope everyone is ok, big linz you have done amazing! some ways i wish i had stuck to it as i would be nearly at goal now but then i think i was sooo miserable! so heres to the next 9 days :) xxx

Hey Skinnybean!! Good to see you on here!9 days? You'll defo get those 7lbs off no problem!

Have you been eating what you want or doing another type of diet plan?

Back