Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Morning! Day 3 and feeling good...

Was planning on walking to work this morning but have got up too late, will start monday and walk 3 times a week (25 minutes-ish each way). Want to get a bit fitter and also start toning muscles a little for a bit more inch loss hopefully.

Tetras packed for the day...now really must get off minimins and get to work!!

:break_diet:so girls i have decided to give it a break, i feel so annoyed with myself but i start everyday and then something comes up, monday i was so motivated and then my family decided to go for prezzo dinner! im just not in the right frame of mind, going to continue to eat healthy and let the weight come off slowly, i feel im too young to do this diet as my social life is so important to me.

good luck girls, im really sad to be leaving :wave_cry: xxx

Skinnybean; I was chatting to my OH the other day and we were both saying its a good thing we aren't at uni doing this because you really do have to live a hermit lifestyle! Luckily for us we can do this for a bit longer! You must do what is best for you -if you can't get into it then find something else. Perhaps one day you'll be in the right head space. Good luck!

Pudding; I love the sound of the cavegirl outfit! I use the park and ride bus in the morning and I always think about walking it but I'm clearly too lazy as I have never done it! I won't tonight as I have weigh in and I don't want to risk being late but tomorrow night I shall walk to my car. It's about 25 min walk also. That is my promise to you! I really do need to step up the gentle exercise.

Have a great day!

Oh skinnybean, good luck for the future! I totally know how you feel, you have to be in the right frame of mind or you continue faila dn beat yourself up about it. And no, this is definitely not for those with a social life! I don't have one right now but there is no way I could have done it if I did - although I dont have a social life right not BECAUSE I'm not confident enough to go out....anyhoo..

Right then Nikie, lets do it, lets step up the exercise a tad - it can only be good for us can't it? I will start tomorrow!

So, I'm looking at the cave girl outfit but now also looking at a skeleton one, can't decide which would be more 'comfortable' from an emotional perspective if that makes sense.

So there's cave girl to which I'll add the club and some sort of furry leg warmers (and probably tights too!)

Or maybe a skeleton to which I'll add skeleton face paint!

I'm going to attempt to add pictures now... Cavegirl.jpgSkeleton.jpgSkeleton make up.png

Oh I did it - they're tiny but I did it!! So girls I need advice....cost wise they'll work out roughly the same with the added extras.

I really must do my work!!!!!!!

Ooh I still love the cavegirl one! It's 'sexier' than the skeleton........and I think you could really pull it off!

No being indecisive from me -its 1 vote for the cavegirl outfit!

Thanks Nikie, I think that's probably the one I'll go for, I've also found some bones necklace and I now have the ption of either a club or a giant boen - what do you reckon?

Well nearly the end of day 3 and still feeling good. Only had 1 tetra so far but no where near my water intake at all. Been so busy at work I've barely had time to breathe let alone drink! Must make more effort tomorrow.

Stupid phone just lost my message!

Just finished boiling myself in the bath and before that i did my gel nails - not very well i might add.

Love a bath but hate it too cos my belly wont hide under the water and bubbles, oh i hope this mountain shrinks! The mountain of CD not my belly mountain, lol.

So my boss found out i was CDing today cos a girl in the office started today and came to talk to me about it. She was a bit shockrled that i could have no food whatsoever and kept trying to find things i COULD eat! She did however remove the chocolate donuts her hubby had bought me ;-) and it was someones birthday so no donutd AND no cakes for me. Feel like a hurdle was jumped!

Feeling really positive at the moment :-D xx

Stupid phone just lost my message!

Just finished boiling myself in the bath and before that i did my gel nails - not very well i might add.

Love a bath but hate it too cos my belly wont hide under the water and bubbles, oh i hope this mountain shrinks! The mountain of CD not my belly mountain, lol.

So my boss found out i was CDing today cos a girl in the office started today and came to talk to me about it. She was a bit shockrled that i could have no food whatsoever and kept trying to find things i COULD eat! She did however remove the chocolate donuts her hubby had bought me ;-) and it was someones birthday so no donutd AND no cakes for me. Feel like a hurdle was jumped!

Feeling really positive at the moment :-D xx
Well done on resisting the cakes :)

And I defo vote the cave girl outfit too

Xx

Well that's it then, I'm going to order the cave girl outfit and accessories today - should give me enough time then to make any alterations necessary!

Woke up with a sore head this morning but it seems to have eased slightly now, stupidly though I'm wearing an alice band which is probably going to give me a headache anyway! I seem to be quite warm today and very much lacking in energy and focus already. I've got bootcamp tonight, I will go but will take it easy.

Bottle of water is full and tetras are sitting on my desk. I've got a tin of tuna at home too to have after bootcamp cos I think I'll need it!

xx

Oh and its ANOTHER office birthday today so there's more cakes!! Tesco indulgent chocolatey one.....avoiding kitchen like the plague!!!

OMG I'm hungry....

Hi Pudding

Been reading through your diary, you are doing so well. I have an office buffet tomorrow as one of girls is leaving and I avoiding that like the plague too!!

I feel headachey today so powering through with the water.

Keep up the willpower

Le x

Thanks girls I'm drinking drinking drinking....!!

I love buffets - obviously!! I think if I can get past today I'll be fine again.

yummymummy - your losses have been great, well done!

Well I'm pee'd off! I took this job (over another that paid more!) as they'd finance my HR Diploma but now they've said they wont, instead they'll give me an interest free loan to pay back each month. Grrr....quite frankly I'd rather put it on my credit card and get Tesco vouchers!

So then I thought I'd study it via distance learning and go live with my dad abroad for a year whilst I study but the course requires two UK residential courses for two days at a time - not really worth flying back from the far east for! (as well as unaffordable) Buggar, I quite liked that idea!!

Back to the drawing board, and more saving like mad!

Not caved! Boss ate some of the lemon drizzle cake and said it wasn't great, not proper lemon drizzle anyway so I'm pleased about that because I love lemon!

Will have my tetra in a mo.

Thanks girls I'm drinking drinking drinking....!!

I love buffets - obviously!! I think if I can get past today I'll be fine again.

yummymummy - your losses have been great, well done!

Aww Thanks :)

That's rubbish about your job, did they give it to you in writing when they said they'd fund it for you?

Enjoy your tetra

xx

Aww Thanks :)

That's rubbish about your job, did they give it to you in writing when they said they'd fund it for you?

Enjoy your tetra

xx

They didn't and stupidly, I didn't insist on it - I should know better as I'm in HR and always advise EVERYONE to get EVERYTHING in writing! I have just had another idea, the two workshops I have to do are in the first year, so I could study here for the first year then move to Thailand to do the second year....and the ICS course is a few hundred cheaper than the local college.

Anyhoo, its a thought process. I do at some point really want to move to Thailand for a year or two as I want to spend time with my Dad whilst he's still here - sounds morbid and I want him to live forever but he's 65 and doesn't really look after himself and is running himself ragged looking after my two little sisters since his wife abandoned him and took everything he had! Rant over - its a long and tragic story. I couldn't really work over there though so have to save enough to live on. I'll kick myself if I don't do it until its too late.

'tucking in' to my tetra now. The colleague who started CD yesterday has just come back from visiting one of our units (we're in catering!!!) so I'm going to see if she resisted...!

xx

Lol, I've just text my dad to ask him his thoughts about me coming to live with him again for the first time in 12 years!!!

Oh just had a fab email from my dad, made me smile :)

Back from bootcamp and all is good, really needed the movement and the stretching, feel great. Was really close to eating before I got in the shower and had a sneaky peak on the scales - its looking good so I wont be going off plan! I need the confidence and energy to make sure my dad has the best xmas ever, the last 3 and a half years have been absolute hell for him but it might just be looking up finally :-D :-D :-D

Speak tomorrow xx

Back