Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Hello all,

Sorry for abandoning my own thread :(

I couldn't get back into it at all. Kept trying every day and failing and really beating myself up about it so it was only a couple of days to weigh in so I thought just stop. Stop and talk to your CDC. So I did yesterday (couldnt get to my Tuesday WI) and she's great. She weighed me but I asked not to know the outcome of that or the measure. She can tell me next week - if its good! So I'm not sure how much I put on in the last week on top of the 2lbs I put on the week before. Am annoyed with myself but CDC is very uplifting so trying not to be angry!

So, started again yesterday and day 1 went well. Day 2 todayand I'm just going to take it one tetra at a time. Spent all night weeing for England and woke with a headache which seems to have gone now. I have enough tetras and also some extra bars as back up if I'm feeling really rubbish.

Its 63 sleeps or 9 weeks to my holiday - what do you reckon I could lose in that time? I've only got 1 meal out planned on the 14th December. Might have one on the 3 November but that girly shopping day has not been confirmed yet. I was originally aiming for an average 3lb loss per week so that would be 27lbs which doesn't get me to goal - reckon 4lbs a week average is possible??? That might get me to goal (depending on what I am now) in time for my holiday....

Right, will now go back and catch up with what you've all been up to.

I've really got to get back into it this time.

xx

Hi Pudding,

Don't beat yourself up, draw a line and move on.
I've had 5 weeks off due to holiday and other reasons and have put 10lb back on.
My weigh in is Monday which is 10 weeks until my birthday and I have the same aim 3lbs=30lbs. I'm back and focussed and ready to start the journey with no messing this time. Previously I have struggled and have very little will power but I must do it and it's not forever. I'll still have more to lose after birthday and Christmas but one goal at a time.
Let's do it :)

Hi Charmed,

I'm hoping the line is drawn! I will also have more to lose after birthday and Christmas (mines the 27th when's yours?) so I'm really just 'making room' to indulge myself for the full 3 week festive period starting on the 20th in the airport lounge.

We just need to get through these first few days and I know it's fine. I'm hungry now...and there's a slight headache but I know it gets better.

I gave myself an extra week lol it's the 17th so it's 8 weeks on next weigh in but we can do it.
I'm struggling with the water as I'm unwell with swollen glands so it hurts to swallow but fingers crossed that won't effect the outcome too much.
What day is your weigh in?
Where you off on holiday?
Not sure if we're similar in stats but I'm 5ft4 and currently 13st, end target is 9st 7lbs but as I said 30lbs by Xmas.

Hope the headache fades xx

Oh swollen glands, not good :( I hope they ease soon, it really does hurt to swallow!

Normal WI is on a Tuesday at 1pm.

I'm 5'5'' and probably just over 13stone, started at 13.10 I think, got down to 12.11 but wouldn't let CDC tell me yesterday as I knew I'd hit 13something again and wasn't sure if actually seeing that would motivate me or depress me! My current target is 10 and a half stone but I've been just under 10 before and liked it though it was hard to maintain so I'm going to wait and see. CDC also said that my body will be a different shape doing this diet comapred to WW which is what I did last time so I might be happy at my first goal.

I'm going to Thailand (again) I have family there and I'm always 'the fat daughter from the UK' hence the title and I can neer seem to get motivated enough to lose the weight and suprise my dad! Would love to be near my goal by then but I might be a few lbs off...

Headache seems to be okay but I'm suddenly really hot!!

What day are you on now after your restart?

I'm on the dreaded day 3 but don't feel too bad but that's probably because of all the drugs :)

I can't remember the last time I was near 10st but I just keep thinking of being able to go shopping and enjoy it, clothes shopping for me currently is horrendous and depressing. I'd love a fab outfit for my birthday night out where I feel amazing.

We can do it xx

Day 2 was awful for me when I started 4 weeks ago so I was dreading today but so far so good - which probably means I'll be struggling tomorrow!! At leat it will be Friday.

Well, I've just had my first tetra which has gone down quite well but I've had less than half a litre of water so far. I've got to pop into town at lunchtime to meet my mum and bail out my younger brother again! She doesn't know what I'm doing so I'll tell her I've already eaten lunch.

We're supposed to be going to see my nanna at the end of November for 5 days and there's no way on earth she will let me not eat and quietly sit with my tetra, I'll get fishfingers, new potatoes (done in the scary pressure cooker!) and baked beans every night. Not quite sure how to handle that one yet...

Well my fiancé's brother has just booked his wedding for 6 weeks time and made me the maid of honour! Omg! Best not cheat on this diet then!

Done this diet for 4 weeks now and lost 20lbs. Was hoping for 2 stone by now, but my own fault that I kept cheating!!! Well not really cheating just enjoying my birthday.

Hoping for around 7lbs lost next week. Bring the weight down rapidly xx

oooh linz that's so exciting!! If that's not motivation I don't know what is :)

Day 3 for me and I am hungry! hungry hungry hungry! I also feel okay which makes me worry it's not working! Well time will tell - the next 5 days anyway...

We've finally (hopefully) got our hot water back again after 6 weeks or so (!) so tonight is soak in the bath night for me and I've just been given season 1 of supernatural to watch so that's my evening planned, lol!

Good Morning Girls!

So today is the beginning (again!) I went away for the weekend with a bunch of girl friends, and one of them is on CD and has lost 33lbs and it really spurred me on! so today is it, i just have to stick with this for 4 weeks and then its my holiday! woo hoo!!!

Very quite on here!!

Biglinz- thats exciting about the wedding! i wish i had a wedding to go to, love getting dressed up.

Pud- how you feeling, glad to be in ketosis?

xxx

Morning skinnybean! Glad you are 'on' it today!

I have had a crazy morning already-the police just turned up at work because an alarm was going off and I still don't know how to switch it off!

And I accidently left ALL my shakes at home! So annoyed with myself!

I had the most rubbish day! Ended up getting beaten up today by a patient, so having wine tonight with chips to make me feel better! :eek:( just wrecked my diet but what a rubbish day!

Oh Linz, that's horrible :-(

Well my WI won't be good today cos I failed miserably Friday right through to Sunday. However, tried on my bee costume last night and it looks hideous. Really hideous. It was that 'trying on clothes and wanting to cry' kind of moment. So I was going out for dinner tomorrow night, I've cancelled that. I've cancelled everything in fact! I have got to do this. I've wasted a whole month fart arsing around so I've only lost like 8 pounds when I should be on a stone. It's 58 sleeps to my holiday which is only 2 months so I can realistically only lose 2 stone which is still half a stone off the goal I was originally going for. I drank a heap load of water yesterday and am going to fill up my bottle as soon as I've posted this.

I'm not quite sure now what to do for Halloween party in 2 weeks, will check out ebay for something a little larger and longer.

Although I've been messing around trying to restart for the last few weeks I feel today like I did the very first day - determined. Just need to keep myself busy at all times. I fail mostly when I get in from work about 5.30 and the whole evening is stretching out and theres not a lot to do apat from eat...

Big Linz-I'm so sorry to hear that. I didn't post yesterday because I had a terrible day also. Nearly walked out on my job but decided to sit in the office on my own and cry instead. Phoned OH and he said to work the rest of the day and talk about whether I should hand in my notice in the evening. My boss called me at 4.30 and apologised for swearing/shouting/hanging up on me in the morning. He said he was being a dick and it would never happen again.

It will happen again, but this has just spurred me on to get something else so I can hand in my notice. For the first time ever I didn't think about food. I had left my shakes at home and because I had such a bad day I just didn't eat. I had my first shake at 5pm and a second at 8pm. I didn't manage my third though.

Oh well, today is a new day. Sorry, my point was that despite all that Big Linz -it sounds like you had a much worse day than me, so I hope today is better for you too!

Pudding-I have been in that place SOOOOO many times before. The whole 'my holiday is in three months, I can lose at least 2lbs a week....blah blah blah'. Then the holiday comes round and I'm in size 16 clothes still and ashamed to wear my bikini. Happens every time. You know what-dont let it happen to you! Because you will look back and you will regret it. Surely it's worth 2 months of pure hard work to feel fabulous on your hols?

Look at your mini goals -and read the start of your diary when you started out so determined. It will really help to remotivate you.

Thanks so much Nikie! I am not going to let it happen again!! Well done for not resorting to food, I'm impressed.

Well WI was actually okay, I lost 3lbs, I'm still a couple off what I got down to but my CDC has told me I'm aiming for a 5lb loss next week. So I'm currently 13lbs and with 8 weeks to go until holiday...I really need to aim for an average 4lbs per week to be anywhere near goal - that would be 3lbs off goal.

Fingers crossed.

Getting to goal seems such a mountain. Day 2 (again again) nearly over. Have been looking at fancy dress costumes now the bee has been swatted. Am thinking cave girl - dress looks roomy (going for the 16-18) and also looks longer than most costumes, its only £6.50 on ebay too with a blow up club for £1.50ish. Might then get some furry leopard print leg warmers and maybe even some for my arms, cover up as much as poss! Then big messy hair and random streaks of brown eye shadow for the dirty living in a cave effect. Will order tomorrow and keep fingers crossed x

Back