Step 1 Sole Source I will not be 'the fat daughter from the UK' this time (and all her CD buddies!!)

Wel done for not having a scone :) huge pat on the back :). Any nice weekend plans x

Hi slimming girl!
its so quiet on here today! Can tell I'm ill, I have nothing else to do. I'm off out for supper this eve with Famile and going to view a house tomorrow! So excited :) nothing naughty food wise thank god!
Do you have any plans?
Xx

I would like to announce. I did not eat a scone!!! Haven't had anything today, got zero appetite.

Just felt like saying well done me!! Xx

Well done you! :D

Hey ladies I'm afraid I'm going off the radar for a few days, had to fly home this morning in a hurry as my nan died. Took some products with me but not enough probably, so will probably be trying to do the 810 plan or 1000 cals, whatever I can manage to sort out at a 72 hour Irish catholic wake! (Which basically comprises of people staying up all nit eating tea and cake). Will pop in for motivation while I can xx

Sorry to hear about your nan, hun, hope all goes well at the weekend with everything.

Well I went to the dentist and am in agony, why does teeth pain make you want to cry? I've had an inlay put on a cracked tooth but its not feelin right, I think it feels like its too high? So because of this I can't actually close my mouth to get my teeth together and when I do (for some sadistic reason) it REALLY hurts. This does of course mean that there's no way I can eat anything! If it still hurts on Monday then I'm phoning to get them to sort it out just in case its cos of a bruised gum or whatever, although this might take a while cos my dentist is on holiday. :character00264:

So I'm a tad miserable cos of this but I need to buck up as I'm off to see a local show tonight with my best mates - at least I have an excuse not to eat!!

xx

I am now in ketosis which I am happy about so hunger should subside. I have two 5 year olds to entertain all night so wish me lucj

Hi all, been off the radar today as had to drive home and back again for a job interview so I'm now shattered. But on the plus side, it gave me the chance to pick up my shakes that I left behind yesterday. Hope all the blasted driving is worth it but I won't know till next week.

Well done to skinnybean for resisting the scones, v impressed! And Puds, really sorry to hear about your tooth pain, it is the worst kind of pain and I am not a good patient so I feel for you.

iatemywillpower I'm so sorry for the loss of your nan. That is tough. Hope the funeral/wake is not too upsetting and difficult.

Well, time to have my one meal of the day. Such as it is. You're right, 80g of veg doesn't amount to much. On the plus side, I wore a pair of trousers today that I couldn't sit down in a while ago. Can't be bad. My second WI seems a long long way away though.

Right, BFN

I ate- I'm sorry to her about your nanny :(

pud- your poor tooth!! Toothache is the worst!!

I'm currently sat in Frankiie and Bennys and have has 2 glasses of water and a plain chicken salad, I feel like crying :( just want to be able to enjoy myself like everyone else. My sister has made a birthday cake so I'm going to have a teeny weeny bit. Why why why do we let ourselves get so fat that we have to do this!
xxx

Where is everyone!!! Are you all still out there?

i have a few confessions to make!!
Saturday, i only had a bar all day and then we went to harvester for dinner so i could have seabass and salad, and there was no bloody seabass :'( so i simply chicken with salad i didnt have any dressings or the naughty bits but did has some beetroot and sweetcorn plus a small bread roll so not a disaster.
Yesterday we went to prezzo (the only think i ate all day!) so i had 2 small pieces of bead with king prawns in tomato sauce and then a light pizza and salad for 450cal, so not the end of the world i know, but back 100% today! woo hoo feeling good :)

how has everyone elses weekend been? My WI is on wed, and i checked and I have lost a lb or so this week so im going to be super duper good next 2 days!

xxx

Hi there, I hope your self control for the next day or two will make up for the pizza, skinnybean! My WI is tonight at 8pm., Apart from forgetting my shakes and having to eat poached eggs on Friday, I have been absolutely flawless this week so I do hope it has had an effect. MY trousers are definitely looser anyway!

Have a good week, everybody!

Hi all, sorry ive been awol - ive been ill for the last few days. Taking strong painkillers for headache/migraine which make me sick on an empty stomach but because my new tooth inlay is incorrect i cant eat! Have had a bowl of soup and soggy bread on saturday and soggy jacket potato insides yesterday. Am fed up and off work today. WI tomorrow wont be good but it will be cheap as ive got products left. Hoping to be better tomorrow to crack on, very annoyed, was doing so well and holiday is creeping closer. Tho on a good note a friend or two on friday asked if id lost weight!

Cant wait till im back on track and the threads busy and oozing positivity and weightloss xx

oh pud poor you :( first me then you!! pesky bloody illness!! Im thankfully feeling much better now, back on it 100% today. feeling great too. Ill be happy and optimistic!! just keeping my fingers crossed for my WI on wed!!
xxx

Yeah, hang in there, Puds. Maybe try and get some vitamins down you to speed up your recovery?

Whatever happens at your WI, don't give up!!

x

Thanks girls, vitamins of course, will start getting some down me. Going to have some soup in a bit then some painkillers (and vits!) currently sucking on buttercup swets my nan swears by, bit yuck but really easing throat.

Will not let WI tomorrow get me down and will get straight back on it asap!

Xx

Right, week 2 completed and WI done.

CDC tells me I've lost a further 4lb, which is ok I suppose, but a tiny bit disappointing as I was sure I'd lost 6lb. Still, it's a total loss of 11lb in 2 weeks which is pretty good, and 15 inches gone.

Just got to stick at it. Hope you're all feeling fired up and on a roll!

BFN

Hello everyone sorry been awol been a very busy weekend and I found it very hard and did not manage to get all my packs in. Been to see the consultant today and I am now booked in for surgery next tuesday an he is happy for me to stay on CD as long as I eat something the night before.

1st weigh in tomorrow morning do no think it will be as good a my normal 1st weigh in but we will see. Next few days going to be hard as workign away but will have to keep busy.

Sounds like we are all struggling due to illness etc lets hope this week is better for us all xxx

Good luck with your WI pud! Hope your feeling better.

Curly- do you weigh yourself as well? Last week i thought I had lose 4 lbs but lost 7lbs on hers! I know i shouldnt weigh but i just cant help it.

mrs spinky- good luck for WI this morning, i struggle to eat all my packs all the time, i just dont get hungry for them!

Good luck girls, xxx

Hi skinnybean, I did weigh myself the first week and my scales were so way off hers that I decided not to bother again. But I just felt so much lighter and my clothes were getting so loose, I thought I'd lost more in pounds.

But I've lost 4" off my bust (no bad thing, let me tell ya!) and 3" off my hips so I'm happy, and my team at work said you can really see a difference. And my shoulders feel thinner, believe it or not, less padded and bulky. So I'll resist weighing myself for now. Right, must get ready, the boiler man is coming to fix my heating in a bit. Hopefully.... Pissing down here!

BFN

Morning ladies well I am feeling a bit better so looks like this cold is on it's way out thankfully. Hope everyone else starts to improve.

Just had my 1st weigh in and I have lost 6lb plus 1inch from m arm and my waist. I am a little dissappointed have always done 9-10lb on my first week but compared to other diets it is good. My CDC says it is because I have been ill and I should have a good week this week now my body has recovered, lets hope she is right.

I have picked up a few more flavours this week to see if I like them including 2 soups and the veg drink stuff which is nice and a great help.

I have now had it confirmed that my surgery is next tuesday so having my weigh in first thing before going to hospital and my surgeon is happy for me to stay on CD which I am happy about.

Role on 2nd week can only be better than the first

Well done mrs spinky, you may have a large loss next week!! dont be upset at 6lbs we have 7 weeks till hol so you are still on track for 2 stone by then! only 52 more sleeps (i think!) the hotel we are staying at is next door to tgi fridays and im so frigging excited about having a big juicy burger!! that is the only thing keeping me going!
woo hooooooooo! we are going on holiday :D

curly- i know what you mean, i feel really fat this week so i dont feel like i will have lost but some weeks i feel skinny so think i must have lost loads!
xx

well I STS this week, which i dont mind too much as still 5lbs per week on average and this seems a healthier amount to me. Just munching on a peanut bar, yummy in my tummy! xx

Hi All,

I AM BACK! Not quite 100% but I think it's just a bit of tiredness as I've been sleeping at silly times of the day for thelast few days.

Some fantastci losses girls well done! I lost another 2.5lbs on Tuesday and another 5.5 inches (I think she said) She said I'm probably retaining water so should have lost another couple of pounds. Was really pleased with that, was terrifed I would have put on and it would totally demotivate me.

So back on it today, think its going to be hard and like day 1 all over again. I've got flavoured water with me today to ease the difficulty a tad and get used to drinking all the water again. Two tetras with me today, might try the hot choc this evening that I'd not got round to trying last week.

Right, must go update stats and crack on with the teetering pile of paperwork that has built up on my desk...

xx

Back