I WILL SUCCEED THIS TIME

Day 9

Nothing to report today other than I was AWFUL all day. I think I have got back into the right frame of mind to continue, it is so stupid undoing all tha good that I did on my first week. Hope tomorrows post is full of motivation. Hope fellow WWatchers are being more sensible than me. Keep up the good work girls.

dont be fretting hun, we all have days like that,sometimes food just gets the better of you! just be good from today and im sure come wi day you'll be fine as your probably eating better than what you were before you were on ww so hopefully you'll be alright x

hiya

good luck on your weight loss journey hun

we all have our bad days (i have lots of them lol) but just put them behind you and carry on as best you can, one bad meal doesnt need to be a full bad day :)

x

Hey hun

Hope you're back on track! I had a horrendous weekend with food so do not let it worry you! Draw a big line under it
-----------------------------------------

(there you go one for you) and start again!

Good stuff, you can do this

xx

After a horrendous few days I got weighed and have put on 2lbs I only have myself to blame.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am now back on track and will get back to writing everything down that passes my lips. I am feeling positive once more and know I can do this. Hope everybody is behaving themselves than I was on this diet.

i am sitting here having thinking oh my god thats me im fed up with the excuses im forty next year and im the only one who can control this! got scales today from next not fancy digital ones just plain old fashioned ones and thats it from friday 9th october im changing! oh my god how much ranting have i done !well thats whats happens after a busy back shift and a few glasses of wine1x

Back