I wish they did a Slimming World Diary...

with regards to the 'paper' food records that the consultant gives out, my consultant told me to leave my completed food diary with her and she would give me feedback every week, that it was her 'homework'. Well the only feedback I've had has been ticks and crosses on my food diary. No comments, no sitting down with me (and she's supposed to be one of the TOP consultants with one of the highest weight loss records amongst her members or something!)

I think an actual diary could be good.

I have read these posts with interest & I totally agree a diary & recipe builder would be great.
By the way of you buy red magazine you get a voucher for 25% off at paperchase. Perfect for a diary or notebook for food diarys!

I am going to buy a page a day a5 one and start writing down !! what a fab idea it is always difficult for me to complete the diary on a sheet from class, but a book I carry with me seems to be a brainwave I should have had, an instant reminder of my eating and drinking

I just use a cheap slim diary, and on each day I can scribble down what I've ate and any syns I've used. I sometimes go by weekly syns so it's a good way of keeping check how many I've used over the week. It's also handy if I'm out and about and eat something I'm not sure of syns-wise, I can write it down and check it and record later.

Think I'll pay a trip to paperchase too. Just got to wait for pay day now.
Sighhh.
Oh well - good try you guys.
(I've known a few consultants, and none of them only advise to complete a diary for 4 weeks - always longer or all the time really).

x

Just been to try & use my voucher & after 10 mins was told that paperchases within borders are NOT taking the vouchers as borders have gone bust :mad:

Back