I wont let them down!!

cookie_muncher

I joined sw the first week of january as we had just moved to a new area or should I say country.:eek: I felt that I would not get to meet new people as part of me at almost 18 stone felt I wasnt good enough to talk to. (silly I know). I also knew that I should be applying for jobs but didnt have the confidence.:sigh:

So far I have done really well, 1 stone 11lb in 7 weeks.:)

Im writing on here as last week something happened to change my motivation. I took my children on their dream trip to disneyland, as soon as we went in my daughter fell in love with a ride and begged me to go on with her. As I was reading the safety notice I saw the line NOT ALL BODY SHAPES WILL FIT ON THIS RIDE DUE TO A CLOSE FITTING BAR needless to say I didnt even try and dragged her away making up excuses.
We are going back in August and I AM going on that ride!!!!!!

Sorry for rambling on, I just needed something wrote down to remind me of how bad I felt at that moment whenever I am about to blow it.

Well done on your loss so far, that's amazing! I'm sure by August you'll fit on that ride perfectly. Good luck on your journey :)

Well done on your weight loss im sure you will be able to fit on every ride twice with the rate your going :)

Last edited:
Back