I would really like a Buddy

Hi Amzie, I've just started this week too, so more than willing to work with you on all of this! I've started a diary too - found its so useful to vent/outpour and just dump everything that you are feeling related to the diet and life in general.

Everyone is so helpful here, and they even read it too! Had some great bits of advice and motivation as a result - and thats what keeps me going and coming back here :)

We're at similar heights and weights too, so would be nice to be buddies :)

I'm guessing your wedding is in August? Excited? :D

@Marge :) Yes - had rung him and explained. He took it in his stride and I had a great evening! Posted more in my diary :) Thanks tho. x

Yeah it is I'm a little excited and nervous all in one x I love.the walls and have a diary too but via the computer I don't know how to reply or see where people have left comments after me lol will get used to it soon my phone is much easier x let's do it together x we can do it xxxx

im still learning to use the site lol, will get there x

Day two went well until I pinched a bit of beef off a plate and had a very small piece of cheese Omg it tasted amazing but I felt so guilty I went for a power walk in the rain was gutted with myself :-(

Well it's the end of week one for me and it's certainly been a good week. I feel like my mind is definitely in a much better place this time around.

Week 2 starts tomorrow and my "official" weigh in is in the morning. :)

Good luck x x I'm back on the ball x x

AmZie said:
Good luck x x I'm back on the ball x x

That's the spirit!!

Good luck and stay strong!! :)

Booo, hisss.... I'm the baddie today then. Bad mood, bad headache and lacking enthusiasm lol.

Typical Monday :D

Meggity said:
Booo, hisss.... I'm the baddie today then. Bad mood, bad headache and lacking enthusiasm lol.

Typical Monday :D

Lol, thought I was at a pantomime for a moment then :D

Stay Strong!!

Hi Nicci .
Welcome to the boards,loads of support in here,i'm on day 4,week 1 and it going ok so far...keep posting ,everyone is very helpful,we're all in the same boat:)jen

Hey, yeah. Everyone seems so lush!
Back on day 2 again though as had the weekend from hell and knocked myself out of ketosis. I'd lost 7 pounds aswell :( Stupid me! But hey, thats what I'm here for. Instead of eating some biscuits to cheer me up, I should have gotten my butt of here and spoken to you guys!!
xxxx

Do you think weekends will be particularly difficult for you, or do you think it was just a one off?

The reason I ask is that 14stoneto9stoneplease mentioned on another thread that she is going to do an AAM day once a week. To which I replied that anyone who might struggle at the weekend could think about doing AAM on a Saturday and Sunday.

The losses may not be quite as good, but 2 days per week shouldn't make a huge difference. It's much better to do that than be tempted by something that will ruin 5 days of hard work.

Just a thought. :)

I think I should be fine! Just a one off I think. If it happens again then I'll consider it. But it WON'T be happening again,so I should be okay! I'm pretty detirmined now xxx

That's the spirit!! :D

Good on ya Nicci3636!! :D

Back