I would really like a Buddy

Doing great thanks. I now have some BL bars, so looking forward to one this evening. A bar that is!! :rolleyes:

I also got some Measure Up bars, so I think I'll have one of those this evening and try the BL bars over the weekend. Saving the best for last. :)

Starting on Monday - buddy me?!

Hi everyone,
I'm 24, 5ft 8 and 16 stone 2lb! :eek: I know, I am shocked too.

Three years ago I weighed 13st, and although I was *technically* overweight then, I felt happy with myself and that is my Exante goal! ;)

I'm going to Reading festival with my boyfriend and his brothers and sister at the end of August (and yes they're all younger/cooler/slimmer than me!!) so my first goal is to remain abstinent til then and even though any weightloss will be a bonus but I'm hoping I'd have lost 1st 7lb so I can pose for muddy photos in my rock n' roll gear with pride - not hiding behind someone else (and even then you'd still see my outline behind them!! :D)

I'd like to reach my 13st goal (3st 2lb loss) by my 25th birthday in December.

I've ordered my foodpacks and I'll be starting bright and early on Monday (20th June) I'd love a buddy so please reply and we'll keep eachother going!!

CAN'T WAIT!

Hi and welcome.

If you stick to the plan you will probably lose at least 2 stone by the end of August. Beyond that, your 3st 2lb by December should be a doddle. :D

Good luck and keep posting. :)

Ooh! I am so very excited! I wish I could start now! I've just taken some VERY flattering photos of myself (not!!) so I can keep a record of my weightloss.

Thank you for your encouragement! :D

Welcome........ you'll have that weight of in no time! Deepthought's right, if you stick to TS you'll be a good 2 stone lighter by the end of August......... go for it :)

Hi,

Please do let me know what the BL bars are like.. I am thinking to incorporate them into mu diet as well..

Hope everyone is fine x

The BL bars are okay. They remind me of the Cambridge bars, but a bit tougher and taste a bit nicer. The Choc Crunch left a bit of a strange after taste. The Mint Choc Fudge was better because the mint helps to mask the slightly strange taste. I haven't tried the Fruit & Nut Breakfast bar yet, so can't comment on that one at the moment.

The Asda Choc & Toffee Measure Up bars weren't quite what I had hoped for either, but they are certainly the best value for money. They're like a slightly less dry version of the Exante Toffee bar, but with some chocolate.

Ooo the f and nut breakfast bars (biggest looser ) are the best
I now can cut it up into 32 pieces to make it last longer
Est

I must admit out of all the BL bars the breakfast one is the best, I'd even eat them after I'm no longer on TS they're that yummy and they don't look like a diet bar either :party0051:

I must admit out of all the BL bars the breakfast one is the best, I'd even eat them after I'm no longer on TS they're that yummy and they don't look like a diet bar either :party0051:

That sounds promising. I think so far I'm most likely going to go for the Asda Measure Up bars, mainly because they are much cheaper. But if the BL Breakfast bar is THAT good, then I'll be stocking up on those. :D

Hi all, I am on 2nd day of Exante and was shocked yesterday by how disgusting the bars were. The soup was not much better and the shake was just about palatable. Been to Tesco this morning to buy BL bars but they didn't have any so bought Tesco own brand. Lets hope they are a little better :)

Having said all that the Vanilla shake this morning was OK although would rather have a Slimfast shake but didn't lose on Slimfast so hence trying Exante.

Hi all, I am on 2nd day of Exante and was shocked yesterday by how disgusting the bars were. The soup was not much better and the shake was just about palatable. Been to Tesco this morning to buy BL bars but they didn't have any so bought Tesco own brand. Lets hope they are a little better :)

Hi and welcome.

I don't like the soups and find the bars too dry, so I'm sticking to the Exante shakes only. If the Tesco bars are anything like the Asda bars, then they will be a bit of an improvement - and certainly much better value for money. I can safely say that the BL Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bar is by far the best I have tried so far. So I'll be sticking to that one from now on.

Hi Deepthought

Thanks for welcome. I am pleased to report that Tesco bar was lovely. Think I am getting the hang of this diet as the veg soup last night and choc shake this morning were delicious. Maybe I can survive the first week which I very much doubted after day 1.

Back