I would really like a Buddy

Hi all

I am waiting for my first pack of exante to arrive and your comments about what tastes nice plus the alternative tesco and asda bars are really useful for a newbie like me.

thanks

steph

Hi all

I am waiting for my first pack of exante to arrive and your comments about what tastes nice plus the alternative tesco and asda bars are really useful for a newbie like me.

thanks

steph

What tastes nice is really down to personal opinion - and it differs quite a lot.

I don't like the soups (as I'm not really a soup lover anyway) so just stick to shakes and bars.

I'm fine with the shakes, although they are nothing special. There are a few things you can do to improve them, but there's really only so much you can do. I can't say that I really enjoy them, but it's just temporary anyway.

The bars are okay, but I find them rather dry. The Asda Measure Up bars are better and much cheaper and I would recommend them to anyone that wants to do the diet as cheap as possible. I would guess that the Tesco bars are similar, but I've not tried them. The best one I have tried so far is the Biggest Loser Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bar, they really are much better than all the others in my opinion.

Another thing I noticed is that after a week or so your taste buds do adjust and things start to taste a bit better.

Thanks Deep Thought - will give the others a try too!

Back