I_dream_slims diary!!!

Another Monday...only this time I weighed in!!

Week 1 weigh loss: 12lbs!!!!!!

I think one big shock is that although I'm heavier than when I did lighter life I didn't eat any real food on it...I've had a protein meal on 4/7 days so I'm really impressed!

Don't wanna out a number on what week 2 will be the good news is I should emerge out of the 18's forever...!

Hazelnut shake for brekkie (mixed feelings about drinking this) and then I've got a chicken and cottage cheese salad for lunch.

Will be on plenty of water, black coffee and peppermint tea to get me through!

Also taking Half a bar I forgot about (!) yesterday as a breakfast snack! Hopefully nobody minds! And I won't have my actual bar till late tonight so shouldn't effect ketosis. Unsure what the 4th pack will be when i get home...I'm on the dregs of my sample pack till next order arrives tomorrow so possibly a strawberry shake?

Living the forums support guys!

Slim

Fingers crossed Minerva!

Tomorrow-Tuesday-will be:

Breakfast (vanilla shake)

Lunch (prawn stir fry-100g prawns, 200g of mixed bean sprouts, green pepper and mushroom-dashes of soy sauce, black pepper...ran out of Chinese 5 spice-grr!)

Dinner-should have my new packs arrive - thank god!- ...so spag Bol!

Evening-bar!

Plenty of water and black coffee and peppermint tea

Couple of cups of earl grey with skimmed milk

A dr pepper zero at some point!

Spag Bol at the ready-so nice to know I have packs I really like now!!!!

Ordered a lemon water flavouring too...so we shall see about that!

Just went swimming...couldn't seem to regulate my body temp-after 20 mins still felt like I was sitting in a cold bath and getting colder-very shivery!!!!

Had about a 15 min shower to try and warm up!

Will persevere as its a good habit to get into plus I have a gym membership but don't feel up to full on workout!!

Anybody else had this swimming pool experience?

Well done on the swim.

Can't say I've had that experience but at the moment that's because there's no way you'd get me in a swimming costume!

I just avoid all reflective surfaces...quite hard in a changing room and pool!

I must be sleeping really well at the moment as my alarm literally wakes me up as opposed to it being the other way around!

Looking forward to porridge for brekkie as haven't had it since the first day! I've got quite a nice day at work today but quite a bad headache so need to up my water intake methinks!

Have a meeting this eve after work so hoping to get through that! I'd rather be in bed!!!

X

Rest of the day was a honey nougat bar-yum! Caramel milkshake and a chocolate one made into hot pudding after a late meeting-yum!

Today will be strawberry shake for brekkie, lemon bar for lunch, porridge after work and chilli this evening!

Made the mistake of just popping on the scales and having done 3 days of week 2 I've only shed 1lb...gonna try and up my water as don't think I've been drinking enough but that was a bit deflating! Xxx

Will stay with it and just look at overall loss! Feel much better in my clothes already! X

Back