Attack day 2

Breakfast - On the run.
2 boiled eggs, Turkey Slices, Glass water

Lunch
Stir fried left overs.
Chicken, onions, beef burger, bacon, 3 Turkey Sausages
Glass water

Dinner - wierd one
Stir fried turkey and prawn balls (really dry without sauce)
gammon, chicken,, onion
oyster sauce, half veg stock cube, loadsa garlic
WW toffe yogurt mixed to Total 0%

Snacks
Sweet Galette
More yogurt Probably

Cant wait till PV Cruise sunday - thinking of Asparagus - how to cook it though to get flavour??

Last edited:
Well done Beth, on starting again! :) Now dont laugh, but I have a soft spot for you and feel somehow linked to you and really want you to do this. I kinda see myself in you, the will, the struggles, the giving up and the starting agains! :)

Spoiler! :D You are on attack til Saturday I take? I will be wary of bacon and gammon because of the salt. Maybe onions in one meal. Nothing wrong with them but maybe keep them for cruise onwards, even then I wouldnt have them everyday let alone in more than 1 meal per day. Stay as close to pure protein as possible, only for these few days 'chicken' yourself out to maximise your loss! You dont want anything to cause water retention. No expert but I think this might be helpful! :)
Good luck, I am crossing my fingers for a good loss! :)

What becca said! And don't even think about previous attempts. Every day is a brand new chance to change your life.
Cx

Well done Beth, on starting again! :) Now dont laugh, but I have a soft spot for you and feel somehow linked to you and really want you to do this. I kinda see myself in you, the will, the struggles, the giving up and the starting agains! :)

Spoiler! :D You are on attack til Saturday I take? I will be wary of bacon and gammon because of the salt. Maybe onions in one meal. Nothing wrong with them but maybe keep them for cruise onwards, even then I wouldnt have them everyday let alone in more than 1 meal per day. Stay as close to pure protein as possible, only for these few days 'chicken' yourself out to maximise your loss! You dont want anything to cause water retention. No expert but I think this might be helpful! :)
Good luck, I am crossing my fingers for a good loss! :)

Morning Miss

Ok will lay off the scrumptious, tasty. delicious Gammon :cry:

Dr Dukan says Onions are allowed though in attack? Please - I love onions and garlic. But for you will limit it to one meal.

Hey Becky - i quite like the idea of you doing shread on the tube - I know you are dedicated so wouldnt put it past you - lol!
x

Morning.

Good news - peek at scales shows a 6 pound loss. 15.8 this morning. :D

Bad news - I feel ruddy awful. Half way through attack and headaches are constant and biting. I cant sleep as i have to get up 3 - 4 times a night to pee. And i am certainly NOT constipated. Plus felt sick this morning and threw up in the road taking girls to school.

I bought some mackrel the other day - never had it before and looks revolting, but will give it a try. Seeing as i feel grot today, might leave it for another day. Hurry up Shiraki noodles!

Thursday 20 September 2012

Attack Day 3

Breakfast
2 hours in bed

Lunch
Scrambled eggs, Smoked Salmon

Dinner
Salmon Fillet, scrambled eggs. Turkey Slices

Snacks
Gallette

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling so hot, Beth, but I'm sure it's just dukan flu and will pass very soon. Keep drinking lots of water. Great work on the 6 lb loss!!!

PS I see you're not having much dairy. Maybe some plain yoghurt with sweetener, or yoghurt shakes with ice and vanilla, will help settle your stomach?

PS I see you're not having much dairy. Maybe some plain yoghurt with sweetener, or yoghurt shakes with ice and vanilla, will help settle your stomach?

Hiya. Im having a vanilla yogurt serving (bout 125g or ml?) with a tablespoon on Total Fat free. Think i should up it?
x

Noodles have arrived! They look like baby wipes though. Hope they don't taste like em too.

Any tips and ideas how to juice and spice em up gratefully received.

X

Attachments

• image-4206318674.jpg
    image-4206318674.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 30
Morning Miss

Ok will lay off the scrumptious, tasty. delicious Gammon :cry:

Only until you are past attack, you can do it, only a few days! :)

Dr Dukan says Onions are allowed though in attack? Please - I love onions and garlic. But for you will limit it to one meal.

Nothing wrong with onions, depends how much you are having, remember they are to be used as a comndiment otherwise they count as veg!

Hey Becky - i quite like the idea of you doing shread on the tube - I know you are dedicated so wouldnt put it past you - lol!
x

lol, doing shred on the tube, what time of the day will that be? I have this idea the tube is always packed!!

Morning.

Good news - peek at scales shows a 6 pound loss. 15.8 this morning. :D.

Brilliant, now stick at it and lets see if we can push it a couple more pounds by Sunday! :)

Bad news - I feel ruddy awful. Half way through attack and headaches are constant and biting. I cant sleep as i have to get up 3 - 4 times a night to pee. And i am certainly NOT constipated. Plus felt sick this morning and threw up in the road taking girls to school. .

It will soon pass, not the most nice experience but honestly it will soon pass and the results will be worth grinning and bearing!

I bought some mackrel the other day .

I love mackerel, its very fishy thoughand very strong fishy smell!

Hiya. Im having a vanilla yogurt serving (bout 125g or ml?) with a tablespoon on Total Fat free. Think i should up it?
x

I think thats fine, you can up if you want.

Noodles have arrived! They look like baby wipes though. Hope they don't taste like em too.

Any tips and ideas how to juice and spice em up gratefully received.

X

lol, 8 packs did you get some for free?!!!! :D
They are tasteless so you need a good spiced base sauce so they can soak up some flavour. If you cook them leave them in sauce for some time. I used them in chicken curry and you can use in stir fry and use soy sauce. Chop them finely and use them as rice!

lol, 8 packs did you get some for free?!!!! :D
They are tasteless so you need a good spiced base sauce so they can soak up some flavour. If you cook them leave them in sauce for some time. I used them in chicken curry and you can use in stir fry and use soy sauce. Chop them finely and use them as rice!

Well i thought get 8 packs. saves on postage buying em again. feel a bit scared to use em actually. And that mackrel in the fridge is screaming out for the cats. Good luck for weigh in - dying to know how u got on. xx

Friday 21 September 2012

Day 5 Attack

Breakfast
Turkey Slices

Lunch
Boiled Eggs, Salmon Fillet.

Dinner
Summat with chicken and the Dukan Noodles.
Oyster and Soy Sauce, Garlic and onions.

Snacks
Gallette, boiled egg, ham slices.
Total and Onken fat free yogurt

Must have drunk 12 pints of water today - soo thirsty

Last edited:
You're allowed up to 1 kg of dairy but don't have to have much of course. Hopefully by now you'll be feeling better anyway.

There are some nice mackerel pâté recipes around... Is it smoked? Even if you can't spread it on bread, it is nice as a veggie dip when you get to pv. Or maybe in some mini quiches?

Friday 21 September 2012

Day 5 Attack

Breakfast
Turkey Slices

Lunch
Boiled Eggs, Salmon Fillet.

Dinner
Summat with chicken and the Dukan Noodles.
Oyster and Soy Sauce, Garlic and onions.

Snacks

This attack day is looking brilliant! :) And don't get scared of the noodles, they wont do any harm at all!!

Back